JCSF NEAT '17 Big Top Events - Page 2 - RC Groups
Aug 22, 2017, 08:40 AM
Cost?
to remove ads between posts
Aug 22, 2017, 10:43 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
20.00 includes a tube of foamtac, 1 liter beer stein with mass warbird logo and a sticker for your airplane and a mass warbird raffle ticket ..

There will be prizes for best foamtac repair after crash, longest surviving flying model of previous mass warbird launch sortees.
Aug 22, 2017, 12:26 PM
Hmmm... what's the raffle ticket for?

Rob
Aug 22, 2017, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E
20.00 includes a tube of foamtac, 1 liter beer stein with mass warbird logo and a sticker for your airplane and a mass warbird raffle ticket ..

There will be prizes for best foamtac repair after crash, longest surviving flying model of previous mass warbird launch sortees.
And the shirt?
Aug 22, 2017, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss
And the shirt?
I heard the shirt will be stuffed into the mug

Rob
Aug 22, 2017, 01:24 PM
AMA 1242

shirts

Quote:
There will be a limited run 4 dozen shirts..possibly in gray or raw cotton style (off white)... They will go quickly and pre ordering is strongly suggested..... Rob ,Bill , SEFLI, gather your troops and send me a tally...
Sent e-mail for 2 Let me Know if you get it O/K Thanks HAROLD
Aug 22, 2017, 02:42 PM
Put me down for a medium please Dr. E!
Aug 22, 2017, 05:08 PM
Now that's a low pass !!
Quote:
There will be a limited run 4 dozen shirts..possibly in gray or raw cotton style (off white)... They will go quickly and pre ordering is strongly suggested..... Rob ,Bill , SEFLI, gather your troops and send me a tally...
Carlos,
I have reached out to our guys and requested they let me know who would like one. I'll get you a final count ASAP, in the meantime put me down for one. XXL please... I can prepay with PayPal if necessary..
Aug 22, 2017, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhillag1
Carlos,
I have reached out to our guys and requested they let me know who would like one. I'll get you a final count ASAP, in the meantime put me down for one. XXL please... I can prepay with PayPal if necessary..
I'll be reaching out to my crew tonight.

Rob
Aug 22, 2017, 07:48 PM
AMA 1242

tees

Quote:

E Did you get my e-mail? Don't want yo miss out . HAROLD
Aug 22, 2017, 09:33 PM
Now that's a low pass !!
Quote:
Carlos,
Carlos,
Add 2 more for a total of three. I'll get you the sizes asap.. Still waiting for some of our group to respond.
Aug 22, 2017, 09:48 PM
Now that's a low pass !!
Quote:
Carlos,
Add 2 more for a total of three. I'll get you the sizes asap.. Still waiting for some of our group to respond.
Carlos,
Update: 4 total : 1 medium, 1 extra large and 2 double extra large.. If I get any more I'll send a PM to you rather that clog up this thread..
Aug 22, 2017, 09:51 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
I got all your replies guys...Keep them coming, we have a tight timeline to get them done
Aug 22, 2017, 09:56 PM
Now that's a low pass !!
Rob is it to late to get the JCSF shirts?
Aug 22, 2017, 10:10 PM
Hi Bill,

The order went in to the print shop a week or so ago, but I think Adam ordered some extras. What size would you need?

Rob