This thread is privately moderated by day o, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 29, 2017, 12:32 AM
FPV = Cardio
Thread OP
Discussion

My 100mm brushed

I'm somewhat disappointed with this microquad. It looks great, if I do say so myself, but it's in need of some serious tuning that not even BF 3.1.6 stock PIDs can fix. It could also use some 65mm props instead of the Ladybirds that I have on there. I'm guessing one of the motors or props is out of balance and causing some serious vibration. I'm also running the AKK Technology BS2 cam/VTX power wires loosely across the FC to the battery pads so maybe they're banging around on the FC too. Anyways, it still flies, but will need some work. The frame certainly feels sturdy though, so it has that going for it.

Parts list:
-"DIY Micro FPV RC 100mm" carbon fiber frame from banggood
-Racerstar 8520 coreless motors (direct-soldered)
-Ladybird props
-FRF3_EVO_Brushed FC running BF 3.1.6 with integrated Frsky SBUS receiver
-AKK Technology BS2 AIO cam/VTX
to remove ads between posts
Mar 13, 2018, 08:31 AM

Camera Mount

I just built this quad, replaced a QX95 which i kept breaking the arms off. How did you mount your camera? I am thinking of making a 3d print mount to either stick on the front or mount on top. What do you think?
Mar 13, 2018, 04:48 PM
FPV = Cardio
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtraProps
I just built this quad, replaced a QX95 which i kept breaking the arms off. How did you mount your camera? I am thinking of making a 3d print mount to either stick on the front or mount on top. What do you think?
The cam sits on top of 3M sticky tape, with a rubber band across the top to keep it compressed onto the tape. You can see the white connector that I use to connect power to the camera/VTX. I share this cam/VTX with my tiny whoop, so it's removeable.

Quick Reply