May 25, 2020, 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Any Day Flying
Hi Everyone,

I received my F1 yesterday, and shot some short sample videos. The previews of the videos look fine, but when I go to play them they're all black. I have the audio, but the entire video image is black. Has anyone here experienced this? What did you do to resolve it?

Thank you so much for all your help!

All my best, Josh
Windows media player is limited and can only playback certain files

get vlc or klite, www.ninite.com is usefull way to quickly install software
to remove ads between posts
Nov 08, 2020, 01:16 AM

GitUp F1 Official beta v1.4 is deleted, can someone reupload?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitup
Added ISO and shutter speed settings for video, please download new firmware from below link:
https://mega.nz/#!YGgCCSBJ
Nov 19, 2020, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rami1
Thanks!
That Mega link to the file has also been removed. Do you have the 1.4 Beta firmware file?
Nov 19, 2020, 10:38 PM
I noticed on my Gitup F1 4K Action Camera, that one video i recorded via 1080P 60fps had a weird high pitch sound and sometime, ( not all the time ) the screen would flicker red.

It's not very often that a video i upload to youtube has this high pitch sound and every so often, one part of the footage would flash red.

But i noticed it in one video, now i'm looking for it in the 30 10 minute videos i've uploaded to youtube.

I don't use my Gitup F1 for flying on a plane. It's strictly used as a "Helmet cam" for my youtube channel i Vlog on.

I always turn off my wifi an my Bluetooth to save battery life, even after i purchased an extra 3 batteries from Amazon.

I even have the Bluetooth remote that attaches to my wrist, so i can operate the Gitup F1 camera, while not needing to press the button on the Gitup F1 camera, while it's on my head.

But after i saw how the wifi and bluetooth eats up battery power, i simply just turn both features off and turn on "quick recording" while the Gitup F1 camera is off.

This way, all i need to do is press the record button once, while the Gitup F1 is off, and the Gitup F1 will power up and begin recording, immediately.

Yeah, i sacrifice the convenience of the bluetooth wrist remote in order to record longer.

Maybe i'll test the battery life with just bluetooth on and leave wifi off, being i don't use wifi for the Gitup App, being i don't need to look at the view finder on my android phone via the gitup app.

Any feedback would be great!
Nov 21, 2020, 07:17 PM
Is there any gimbal suitable for this?
Jan 09, 2021, 05:18 AM
Can i replace my fpc cable with FPC flexible cable 51 Pin,/ Pitch 0.3mm

Quick Reply