Jul 26, 2017, 07:31 AM
Psalms 23
Thread OP
Mini-Review

XHover Stingy FPV Freestyle Frame Unboxing -- A Noobs first fpv quad build

XHover Stingy FPV Freestyle Frame Unboxing -- A Noobs first fpv quad build (10 min 23 sec)

So, I'll introduce myself. My name is Joe, I'm from Huntsville, Alabama. I'm looking to get into the FPV community and I have purchased my first FPV frame. I have built 3D heli's before but this is way different! I just have the airframe for now and will continue to spec out additional parts.

I would appreciate any helpful tips or insights that some of the advanced flyers may have as to some of the components to stay away from and what's best starting out. Thanks for viewing.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2017, 05:20 PM
You picked a very good frame.

This is a flight I did this weekend

Playing with my stingy (3 min 2 sec)

Quick Reply