Jul 26, 2017, 07:23 AM
Thread OP
Question

Order from Doolittle media/ADH Publishing shop

Hi, has anone shopping experiences with Doolittle media/ADH Publishing shop (http://adhpublishing.com/shop/)? This publishing house is Flying Scale Magazine publisher by the way. I ordered two items in this shop - Peter Rake's Martinsyde Elephant plan and cutting parts for this model - on July 11th. But I recieved only one of them - plan- on July 18th. Is it normal in these shop, that the plan and the parts are being sent separately (for example because cutting parts are manufactured by someone externally for doolittle media shop)? Or have I to worry about it? I tried send email to ADH Publishing before two days and I have not still any answer.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 30, 2017, 01:49 PM
Thread OP
So the mystery solved - lady from the doolitle media contacted me on the Friday and cutting parts are prepared in the external supplier. This is the reason for delivering a plan and parts at different times
Jul 23, 2018, 08:17 PM

Has anyone done business with them lately?

I placed an order for a plan set last Sat. and paid using paypal. Never got a confirmation email, and, 2 emails I sent have gone unanswered so far.

Did anyone have this kind of experience lately with them?

Quick Reply