This thread is privately moderated by charles hidalgo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 23, 2017, 01:37 AM
Thread OP
Gallery

Ultimate 7" Shendrones Corgette Freestyle Monster build.

Shendrone Big Corgette frame
Maytek AIO Flight controlloer
Aikon 30 6s ESC's
EFAW 2407R 6s Motors
Lumenier Fpv cam
Lumenier vtx
TBS stubby
Spektrum autobind rx
Prints from Chris at Phoenix 3D Solutions
Latest blog entry: HildaHex Hexacopter debute!
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2017, 08:49 AM
Very cool, the Rainbow Gathering approved!
Jul 31, 2017, 10:50 AM
rfengfpv.wordpress.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles hidalgo
Shendrone Big Corgette frame
Great color scheme - I feel like I'm hallucinating when I look at it!

I'm a Shendrones fan and am thinking of a Big Corgette for my next build. However I wonder if you could do me a favor and measure the distance lengthwise between the front and back standoffs? I'm thinking of making it a "double decker" to accommodate a GPS antenna, but want to know what size battery I could fit on it in this arrangement where the battery would have to fit between the front and back standoffs. Thanks a million!

Andrew
Oct 15, 2017, 05:35 PM
Can I get a pic of what it looks like under the top plate? Curious how the build goes together.

Quick Reply