Sep 17, 2019, 03:06 PM
I review RC Products
Great light!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2019, 05:40 PM
No Guts, No Glory!
yeah, its quite bright, I like it

for me anyways, it should help lining up to land because of the super slim profile it has coming in, the backdrop we have at the filed is a treeline (on either end) and you need to have a good eye on your lane on approach... some of us not so young guyz don't have the 20\20 eyesight like we did back in the day haha

and not sure how well it will hold up as I can be pretty tough on landing gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBLynden
Great light!
Sep 17, 2019, 05:53 PM
No Guts, No Glory!
I found some Testors Model Master Chrome Silver FS17178 and thought it might help show off those 20 mm Colt Mk 12 cannons
might darken the barrels though... they seem to lightly colored for having flown numerous missions
Sep 17, 2019, 06:17 PM
Fly and let Fly!
Nice and all Huff.. But how 'bout that shield..
Sep 17, 2019, 06:40 PM
Gorilla Glue Expert

Indeed....

Wight savings? Also, might wanna splash a few drops of flat black into the silver....you’re right, a little too pristine for some well-heated steel.
Sep 17, 2019, 07:04 PM
No Guts, No Glory!
hhmmm... I think the models cannons are too long... oh well

this looks like a nicely blackened barrel with freshly cleaned flash suppressor and deflector
Sep 18, 2019, 08:01 AM
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=159
A colleague of bombs and weapons can be ordered ...
The guns at the MUSEUM are all clean
And do not forget that one gun is shorter than the other, they are offset from the fuselage .....
Sep 18, 2019, 09:42 AM
Innocent Bystander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel Pankratov
.. ...And do not forget that one gun is shorter than the other, they are offset from the fuselage .....

You are 'Correct' Sir !! VeryNice Pav. Remember this by the phrase 'Port is Short'
Sep 19, 2019, 08:40 PM
No Guts, No Glory!
Pavel... I sure wish you lived in my general area because I'd happily pay you to mod my wing to get the nav lights set up like your A-4

Hhhmm...I think I need to find someone locally that can do some quality work\mods like you, maybe I should post a flyer at the clubhouse at our airfield
Sep 20, 2019, 08:46 AM
California, Florida, I don’t want to Washington, I also
  bad in Moscow ...
Look for fellow masters, they will definitely make you lights ...
Any advice from me is free ..
Sep 20, 2019, 07:15 PM
Just remember gents, Advise is free Opinions will cost you twice as much
Sep 20, 2019, 07:46 PM
No Guts, No Glory!
interesting... since assembling the Skyhawk and really liking the fitment and look of it overall it bugged me that the hubs on the wheels (mains) were white, like they should been...but the nose wheel wasn't, its a almost opaque color... I figured I'd take it off on the next rainy day and paint the hub white to match but I was like, shouldn't have to do that... it aint right

well, last Friday I had ordered a spare nose gear retract package for 'just in case' and a nose cone... it came today and guess what...the wheel is white
Sep 26, 2019, 11:04 AM
Ok Guys The nose gear Braces have passed the test. They are now for sale in the Electric Jets section. Most braces go out withing 24 hours. Because these are new it might take a day extra. My printer is hard at work printing them!

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...e#post42818453
Sep 26, 2019, 11:39 AM
Retired 1SG
Okay Wildvortex..........my money was sent. Thanks for making them available.

Quick Reply