Jul 21, 2017, 08:51 AM
Was a lookin fer loomyum foral
Thread OP
Discussion

The Brazen Bull Story, All in RC Should Read This

I suppose this is a true story about becoming a prisoner of our own device. You will most probably like it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull
Jul 21, 2017, 08:54 AM
It's amazing how quickly humans can becme completely, morally bankrupt.
Jul 21, 2017, 09:41 AM
Humans; the crowning glory of the Creator's achievements.
Jul 21, 2017, 09:46 AM
Thread OP
Would you call that desperate enough to assure social order in such an evil way, or simply evil enough to take advantage of some social disorder that opens the easy way to enjoy tormenting and killing people.

The reasons we have social disorder are bad ways of thinking. Repair the bad ways of thinking and better things come to mind.
Jul 21, 2017, 09:49 AM
Thread OP
I think we are souls in the forming, we are the raw iron in the forge. Many of us believe we are only bio mechanisms that coalesce from the oozes in the earth, will live a short time then return to the earth and gone forever.

Or is it that we are really souls attached to the flesh and being fooled in order to determine our worth ?
Jul 21, 2017, 09:53 AM
Epoxy & CA Investor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop
Would you call that desperate enough to assure social order in such an evil way, or simply evil enough to take advantage of some social disorder that opens the easy way to enjoy tormenting and killing people.

The reasons we have social disorder are bad ways of thinking. Repair the bad ways of thinking and better things come to mind.
my take is that our governments evolved enough to understand that it's immoral to enjoy one's suffering, even when condemned. So we try to make it as painless as possible. A few exceptions exists such as ISIS burning prisoners, but even then, they aren't putting them in a device for purposes of entertainment.
Jul 21, 2017, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop

That ship has sailed. Humans are destined to destroy themselves. The only unknown is which method they will use. Nuclear fallout, germ warfare, or a combination of both.
Jul 21, 2017, 10:06 AM
Thread OP
By observation of history's ever increasing hierarchy, those things Sonny, will be along when we stand a chance of solving them because positive thinkers have advanced also. it's like progression that continuously grows in complexity, consequence, and resolution.

It's like we always find a way to fix the evil that tags along with our progress.

Quick Reply