This thread is privately moderated by demondriver, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 21, 2017, 06:33 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Thread OP
Discussion

My RC 737 Assembly line!

RC Airliner 737 MAX Assembly Line [4K] (12 min 16 sec)

Here are 3 of my 4 new rc Scratch-built RC Boeing 737's currently under construction.
I have my 737 Max-7,737-300,737-200
These 3 new Demon-liners are still Under construction so be patient for the Maiden flights.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 22, 2017, 08:46 PM
It's a fine fiddly business.
Chris,
I Really like the look of the 737s. Nice clean work.
Robert
Jul 22, 2017, 11:55 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert R
Chris,
I Really like the look of the 737s. Nice clean work.
Robert
Thank-you Robert!
Your 247 is superb Sir!
Aug 10, 2017, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by demondriver
Thank-you Robert!
Your 247 is superb Sir!
Hi Demondriver

That video shows off some amazing work of yours...absolutely fantastic. You put me to shame grabbing an hour here and there cause for a " one man band" your skills in recreating such scale outlines and getting the correct proportions must notch up some serious man hours.

Can't help feeling with so much being constructed at any one-time, why haven't you introduced us to the other 20 workers behind the camera

Great work demon as always

regards
Aug 17, 2017, 02:26 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by vette84
Hi Demondriver

That video shows off some amazing work of yours...absolutely fantastic. You put me to shame grabbing an hour here and there cause for a " one man band" your skills in recreating such scale outlines and getting the correct proportions must notch up some serious man hours.

Can't help feeling with so much being constructed at any one-time, why haven't you introduced us to the other 20 workers behind the camera

Great work demon as always

regards
Lol, thankyou, I wished I had 20 other workers Vette!
Aug 20, 2017, 04:54 PM
Hello

I need some help building an Simple Balsa Wood Airframe Remote Control Passenger Airliner for me. So, I would like you to make a kit for me that includes a Set of Plans, Instructions how to build it, most of the parts already pre-cut parts from Balsa Wood, Aircraft Glue, Wiring (that I do not need to get it soldered by someone), Battery or Gas Tank, Retractable Landing Gears and Gas Turbine or Electric Ducted Fan Engines. I will be willing to pay you 200 dollars to 300 dollars for this Jet you build. I would appreciate it if you can please give your Phone Number please if you are interested.

Thank You

Kyle Kuganeswaran
Oct 25, 2017, 09:59 AM

Hi chris

Hi Chris, it's Shane. Are you out there mate??? Sorry to use this section on your blog but I have sent outer msages else where. Like you new aircraft they look amazing as ever. I've been off radar for a while, had a heart attck last year. So are you still building your Sci fi models. Al the best bud from Shane Green.
Oct 30, 2017, 05:32 PM

Hi Chris

Hi Chris. I'm back. Great work as always. Been wondering how your getting on with your Si Fi projects. I've still have an interest in the flying sub. Noticed a guy on RCpowers has had a go at one. And that's about it. No word as to weather he finished the project. Take a look. There seams to be a lot of interest but know one has figured out how to do it or wich root to take. I think it would be good as a VTO. Wondered if you had any ideas on it.

Quick Reply