Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old Oct 29, 2004, 07:27 PM
Find More Posts by fish2keel
Just fly,its just money.

new model airplane news magazine

heyy everybody,
the new magazine is out. and it has a at-6 texan plans. for size plans for a 400 epower. im building it how bout u?send pictures thanks.god bless and safe flying.

fish2keel
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 29, 2004, 07:50 PM
Find More Posts by papasmurf
"I passed on the kool-aid"

I have seen the article and plan to purchase the magazine tomorrow...

It looks fairly easy to build. The setup they had listed looked pretty heavy and I was considering putting lipolies and a brushless motor in it (perhaps an outrunner). The weight savings might even allow retracts to be added. I am getting ahead of myself....first I need to get the plans
Old Oct 30, 2004, 02:36 PM
Just fly,its just money.
yea i got the plans. u need to get them. they are so awsome. i am going to start the build real soon.
Old Oct 30, 2004, 05:01 PM
Find More Posts by papasmurf
"I passed on the kool-aid"

I picked up the plans today...

just gotta find time to get started and finish up some other projects.
Old Oct 30, 2004, 05:37 PM
Just fly,its just money.
yea. it looks like a good biuld. i just found another plane im going to start. now it is 3 planes. a texan a hellcat and a jap plane. god this is turning out to be a mess. hope i got the money to back these up with. im going to try the jap plane first or maybe the texan,hmm. o well. yea gete time and try it. looks fun.
Old May 06, 2013, 12:20 AM
Find More Posts by Redneckpilot
Hi Everyone, does anyone have the construction article for the e-400 AT-6. If you do could you email it to me ? I guess I should ask if its the AT-6 by Nick Ziroli Sr. in the Dec 2004 issue
of MAN, any help is sure appreciated. I finally got the canopy, cowl and plans and now I can't find the construction article. What a month?