New Blade 330X - RC Groups
Jul 20, 2017, 07:47 PM
New Product

New Blade 330X

http://www.bladehelis.com/Products/D...ProdId=BLH4000

Due: Early September 2017

Overview

The Blade® 330X RTF is the all-in-one solution for intermediate helicopter pilots looking to take on thrilling aerobatic maneuvers with a convenient and capable machine. Carbon fiber blades rip through the air and give a clean and rigid flight experience. High performance metal gear digital servos offer crisp, precise response on all flight controls providing locked-in and predictable commands in the air. Add in the included 3S 2200mAh battery and 35A ESC and this heli delivers plenty of punch. Plus, everything you need is included in the box.

Ready-to-Fly: Pre-programmed helicopter and Spektrum™ DXe provide the ultimate ease in the flying experience simply charge the flight battery and you’re ready to fly.

Spektrum™ AR636A: Pre-Installed and programmed providing you with a trouble free experience.

Included Flight battery and Charger: The 30C 2200mAh 3s flight battery provides exceptional 4-6 minutes of flight time, while the included charger will get the user back up in the air in no time.

Flybarless design: Low parts count and superb flying characteristics make flying this next step helicopter a breeze.
325mm Carbon Fiber rotor blades: Included 325mm carbon fiber main rotor blades provide clean precise control

Metal Gear Servos: High performance metal gear digital servos provide crisp precise response on all flight control of the helicopter, as well increased durability from the metal gears.

Included 440H Brushless Motor: Installed Brushless motor provides the perfect blend between power and flight time.

45A ESC with S-BEC: More efficient and delivers consistent power to the motor and the flybarless controller/receiver

Vivid Canopy: Bright new canopy design in an airbrushed, fiberglass canopy

Product Specifications

Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
Main Rotor Diameter: 28.4in
Tail Rotor Diameter: 6.1in
Gross Weight: 27.3 oz(773.9g)/ 1.70lbs (0.8kg)
Length: 25.8in
Main Gear Ratio: 13.5:1
Motor Size: 4200kv
Kit/ARF/RTF: RTF
Rotor Blade Length: 325mm
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No

Blade 330X RTF & BNF Basic (4 min 3 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jul 20, 2017, 09:45 PM
This looks awesome! I want this. It uses the common size battery that I use and I do t have to buy some one off battery for one helicopter out of my fleet. Thanks HH. I am not in a position to buy it now but I will soon. I'm sure others will feel the same because of the battery commonality and this we'll sell good.
Jul 20, 2017, 10:31 PM
Cheap to repair and easy to fix. Low parts count. And assembled! Not a heli for me, but this is what we need to keep getting new people in the dying heli hobby.
Last edited by Thickfog; Jul 20, 2017 at 10:56 PM.
Jul 21, 2017, 06:02 AM
HH seems like they are suddenly coming up with a few new models lately.

Looks like a good heli indeed although I was hoping that they would include SAFE. They did include SAFE in the new MCPX BL but didn't in the 330X which was a bit disappointing though.

Oh well! I was just wondering would the Blade 230s AR636A fit in the Blade 330x?

That would be pretty sweet
Jul 21, 2017, 03:50 PM
Spool 'er up!
Kudos to HH/Blade for still promoting helis in this era of multi-rotors! The Blade website currently only shows the RTF, but here's the pricing for both versions of the 330X:

RTF: $479.99
BNF Basic: $389.99

So basically, this is a 450X V2 at a more affordable price point. Currently flying (and loving!) the 230S and was going to transition to the 250 CFX next. For $60 more, I will likely opt for the 330X since substantially larger plus has a fiberglass canopy, belt driven tail and uses the ubiquitous 3S 2200 LiPos.
Jul 22, 2017, 12:23 AM
Alright!! I love the 450 class of heli's, and being able to fly without having to go to 6s batteries. It looks like they upgraded a few of the components that really made sense, and released a winner of a heli.

Can't wait until these are hitting the market
Jul 22, 2017, 08:12 PM
Do you guys think that it would be possible to chuck the Blade 230s AR636A with SAFE into the Blade 330x?

This heli has definitely caught my eye as a step up from the 230s

Jake
Jul 22, 2017, 08:17 PM
Heligamist
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeaheli
Do you guys think that it would be possible to chuck the Blade 230s AR636A with SAFE into the Blade 330x?

Jake
I think there will be a problem with the motorized tail vs. a belt driven tail. A better option would be an Ikon or Brain. I have a micro Ikon in my 450X and it's rescue and self leveling work fine when used. Of course I would go with a bigger one now but I got a deal on that back when.
Jul 22, 2017, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeDad
I think there will be a problem with the motorized tail vs. a belt driven tail. A better option would be an Ikon or Brain. I have a micro Ikon in my 450X and it's rescue and self leveling work fine when used. Of course I would go with a bigger one now but I got a deal on that back when.
Your right! I didn't think of that. I think RESCUE would be a good option on this heli. I'm liking its size and the fact that its 3s & belt driven too

Haven't owned a belt driven heli + i also like the quality of Blade. This is looking positive for me.

Jake
Jul 24, 2017, 11:51 PM
Personally, I prefer the belt drive to a motorized tail. A little more complicated to setup, but also more responsive. What I will never own again, is a torque tube, I hate those darn breakage prone things.

I would say if you can fly the 230s in simple circuits without having to use your SAFE, you would be fine flying this heli. I used my 300x as a stepping stone into my 450x, and it made the transition quite easy. You still ease into it, but it isn't so daunting.

This 330x looks to be a promising bird for sure!
Jul 25, 2017, 06:17 AM
Nano Cpx_120Sr_200Srx=DX6i
I would like to have this bird...

But i really don't know what is going to happen in my country.... laws are getting absurd that the best thing is to sell everyting RC on air.

This seens like a good heli for me. Love it. The frame is plastic and i don't care for expensive FBL unit...as long as it fly's scale... so it's a win win.

As for the laws, thanks to the Drones disease we got a rush law, that was ok... and we needed to respect it... but the new one coming will kill everything RC on air past 250grams...

-Insurance for each bird, same price as a 1:1 car... FOR EACH bird!!
-Licence and plate registration and it's expenses
-Medical exam to check if pilot is good of the head to fly "drones"
-helis and planes are caught on the same bag as drones...with camera or not!
-To use anything with camera we need to ask permission to the state that we are going to record with a 12days antecipation... with the word NO sometimes...
-Last one already in the law, and FPV legally only 5meters high and 100meter horizontal...yah 5 meter high! BUT always need permission from state to fly with a camera, on or off if it comes with the drone.....

Well..to fly in my own backyard to pay an insurance for a Blade 230s past 250grams limit, of almost 150€ a year...and having now a 300cfx, and a 200srx... "#$"#% them all.

This is was all because of drones flying close to national aiorports...

And you all crazy about having to pay a small fee of 5$ for a registatrion to give a "plate" for all of your stuff..

How can this hobbie grow here?
It's going to suicide after this new law is aproved....

WT$?? Really...

Talk about punishment to the next level....we will got it!

It's worst then having a real 1:1 gun... jesus christ!

At least they could separate the waters, of camera drones to have what they want, but leave the LOS drones and RC heli/planes with the ancient law that was ok, top 120meter high and not flying close to airoports or on +12 people on ground, that was ok!

Word "Drone" here is = "illegal s"#$". It's god dam burned...to bad rc helis and rc planes by the vision of the governament is on the same bag....
Last edited by targetingxmod; Jul 25, 2017 at 06:27 AM.
Jul 25, 2017, 09:26 AM
Heligamist
Dang targetingmxod those laws are absurd. I'm not gonna say move because a hobby isn't worth that. I hope some day those who make such laws in your country will come to some common sense. It seems the way of things anymore. If we make a law it will solve the problem and if it doesn't we just make the punishment harsher. Look at the US in other things. We lock up more people per population than even China and Russia combined.

Oh .. and I do want a 330X. I'm just gonna put an old Ikon V1 I have on it.
Jul 27, 2017, 01:31 AM
sory for two posts is this the same size as the 450x???
Jul 27, 2017, 01:32 AM
wonder if they will ever come out with a 550x again that would be sweet
Jul 27, 2017, 05:27 PM
Nano Cpx_120Sr_200Srx=DX6i
Yep...it was aproved today...

Anything Rc on air +350grams needs an insurance and registration (licence)

Dam... going to sell them or use only at my garage. No outdoors flights even at my backyard!

Thank god i do not have big birds... would like, but with this... goodbye!
This will have major impact in our contry sells and buys from ouside the country...

I would loved to have this bird and so much more.... but with insurance for each one... NO thanks! Already have a 1:1 car for that!

And there is already insurances starting online... 14€ a month... in a year i could by 2 small drones with that... and is for each!
Last edited by targetingxmod; Jul 27, 2017 at 05:43 PM.