Cheerson CX-23 Brushless 5.8G FPV With 1080P Camera OSD GPS RC Quadcopter RTF - Page 30 - RC Groups
Jun 11, 2018, 08:05 AM
GOT WINGS
SD, I have never read of a problem like that before. I can only wonder if there was a mechanical or electrical problem, or maybe some type of signal interference.?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 12, 2018, 03:35 AM
Drone Pilot (Trainee)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyingDutchman
Does anyone has any experience with spontaneous crashing, where the aircraft is completely out of control?
During the crash the motors are working and they are making a lot of noise.
I think it is a problem caused by a disfunction of the acceloremeter.
My question is: are there more pilots with this experience with the CX 23 ?
That sounds a little like my first CX-23. It was crashing right from the get go. Never was quite right.

Siriusflyer posted a pic of the interior boards, etc sometime after my first one flew away. It's all described much earlier in this thread. From Siriusflyer's pics, I could see something that wasn't present on mine - a nice large dab of glue to hold the lid on a tiny "box" When I frst took my CX-23 apart, I found that lid loose. I remember seeing no glue and suspect a factory defect. Putting the lid back in place helped flying a lot.
Jun 12, 2018, 03:58 AM
The gyro must be able to move! It should be glued to the foam, e.g. with Pattex, UHU Por or similar.
Jun 12, 2018, 10:56 AM
Roinesaad
Does the cx23 circle a point or only circle the transmitter? How do you set up circle round a point of interest?
Jun 12, 2018, 01:24 PM
GOT WINGS
It circles a point, the smallest diameter circle I was able to get was about 20 meters. I think you would have to experiment some to figure out setting up the circle around a point, but you can adjust diameter, speed, altitude, and maybe even adjust where the center is while it is in circle mode.
Yesterday, 04:37 AM

Locating system for cx-23

You need a very low- weight tracking system, e.g. loc8tor. The relatively small range is sufficient, as the direction is usually known. You can easily find the Quad in the high grass, grain or corn field. All you gotta do is head in the right direction. The transmitter weighs approx. 6g.
Yesterday, 05:21 AM

Good recognizability with external LED

The cx-23 is small and black. It is difficult to see without FPV, i.e. LOS. A super bright LED at the nose is very helpful. This can be achieved with an external LED and a small 1s-450mAh lipo. The LED should have a luminous intensity of 250cd. It requires 100mA. The series resistor is 10 Ohm.
Link LED: https://www.ebay.de/itm/5x-superhell...72.m2749.l2649

Quick Reply