This thread is privately moderated by Whitman Flyers, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 17, 2017, 08:06 PM
Trader Rating: 423
Thread OP
$150.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

NIB 68 " Seagull Decathlon Citabria ARF

This is a brand new in the box Decathlon by Seagull Models. This is a great sport scale model of the famous aerobatic Citabria Decathlon. These are a ball to fly, I letting this one go, I am going to convert the one that I fly now. It has been stored in a dry smoke free workshop and is 100% complete and unstarted.

Seagull Decathlon Citabria ARF

• Excellent sport scale appearance
• Outstanding flight performance
• Light weight balsa and plywood construction
• CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
• Covered in genuine UltraCote®
• Convenient 2-piece wing
• Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
• Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
• Complete hardware pack
The Seagull .40 size Decathlon is a high-quality, aerobatic high-wing aircraft for sport and scale modelers. Intermediate to advanced aerobatic pilots looking for superb sport performance at a very reasonable price can’t go wrong with this airplane.

Specifications:
Wing Span: 67.75 in.
Wing Area: 762 sq. in.
Fuselage Length: 50 in.
Approx. Flying Weight: 6 - 7 lbs.
Rec. Engine Size: 2-Stroke .40 - .46 cu. in.
4-Stroke .50 - .72 cu. in.

I am asking $150 shipped to anywhere up to OHIO, West of Ohio will be $10 extra. Paypal payment is preferred
This saves you $40 over what SIG sells is for
Last edited by Whitman Flyers; Jul 17, 2017 at 08:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 18, 2017, 06:08 PM
Lf.
Trader Rating: 1
Lf.
Hi,
Thought this was sold, is it still for sale. My buddy was looking at it. He has flown mine and loves it. Please let me know either way

Larry
Jul 18, 2017, 06:11 PM
Trader Rating: 423
Thread OP
Hi Larry,
YES it is still for sale, the other guy said he had to back out for, he had a sink hole open up at his house.
Jul 18, 2017, 10:00 PM
Trader Rating: 16
Sed paypal info please
Jul 18, 2017, 10:36 PM
Trader Rating: 16
I sent just now paypal to you friends and family $135.00 shipped. Im sorry about bailing before but i really want the plane!!!! Please contact me asap that you got payment. Thank you sheeshbone.

Quick Reply