Mounts for Satellite rx's - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Hammbone, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 17, 2017, 02:35 PM
Trader Rating: 23
$20.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Mounts for Satellite rx's

I have over 100 mounts for satellite rx's. Can be used to mount other things as well.
Two different types. One type is a plastic mounting base with self stick pad on the back of it. The other type is a balsa/ply homemade mount you CA inside the fuse. Both use a tie wrap and foam to fasten the rx to the base.
Price is $20 plus $4 shipping.
Please add $1 for Paypal payments to cover the fees.

I don't have many ratings posted on this site, but check my ratings on RCU and feel comfortable dealing with me.

Thanks for looking, Jim
to remove ads between posts