Runcam Micro - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Racerx4, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 17, 2017, 12:55 PM
Trader Rating: 50
$20.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Runcam Micro

For sale is a Runcam micro that was unboxed but never flown. It DOSE have a bad sense from the factory and needs to be replaced by runcam. Buy this in therms of buying the camera body only not a perfect camera. Also included is a piroflip 3d printed mount, some hardware and a cable to hook into your quad.

$20 shipped

Pm me with any and all questions

Thanks

Noah
to remove ads between posts
Jul 18, 2017, 10:55 AM
Trader Rating: 4
When you asking runcam for replacement they ask for buy order. That can be any online buy like any parts store or ebay. But if bought here I am not sure they will accept to replace.
Jul 18, 2017, 11:15 AM
Trader Rating: 50
Ya I'm not sure about that, thats why Im selling it as basically just the camera body. The Micro seems to just not be the right camera for me