Jul 17, 2017, 12:38 PM
Andrew Radcliffe
Thread OP
Discussion

VigorSky Owner Thread

http://www.vigorskyrc.com

We are proud to announce the opening of a new foam company!! We are offering many models and have already started to sell them on facebook. Look us up @vigorskyhobby on facebook to see everything that we have to offer! Our foam is like no other foam on the market currently. It is more durable and is great for the seasoned pilot, even better for the new pilot that is worried about crashing!! We are offering reciever ready kits that are ALL currently on sale to start us off!!! Yes, that IS NOT a typo, they are ALL on sale!!! No, we're not crazy! We are just wanting to give everyone a cheaper rate in the beginning to make them more affordable to try after the sale I promise to keep prices lower and to keep the quality top notch! They start as low as $90 for our high wing trainer and go up to $130 for a milled 3-D airplane!!! I am here for all of you if you need anything!! Here are the airplanes that we currently offer. You can Email at [email protected] PM me on facebook or on rcgroups.
Last edited by Andrew Radcliffe; Aug 02, 2017 at 06:20 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 17, 2017, 12:55 PM
Andrew Radcliffe
Thread OP

Videos

Chris Hass killing it with the yak and build video!
Yak 55 build and flight (4 min 44 sec)

YAK DUBSTEP EDITION (2 min 55 sec)

Polaris by the water (1 min 34 sec)

VIGOR SKY RC DURABILITY TEST (1 min 38 sec)

Vigor Sky SKYLINE (1 min 52 sec)
Last edited by Andrew Radcliffe; Aug 02, 2017 at 06:21 PM.
Jul 18, 2017, 11:17 AM
You added another to your site, the Champion?
Jul 18, 2017, 03:06 PM
Andrew Radcliffe
Thread OP
Yes Freddy5519 we do have the Champion now its awesome and they come in Milled and non -milled RX ARF kits for cheaper than anyone else in town! PM me for details here are some pics of my personal Champion the professional pictures are not here yet.
Jul 19, 2017, 02:50 PM
"Our foam is like no other foam on the market currently."

please explain. I understand marketing, but I mean jeez, did you go and invent a new kind of foam? Tough to get any more durable then the foam that Twisted Hobbys uses.

Not meaning to seem like a downer, I am not. I love new companies and new products. But would love to know how you have the best foam out there is all.
Jul 20, 2017, 03:26 PM
Andrew Radcliffe
Thread OP
The other foam you are reffering to is epp and it is no where as durable in comparison. Did you see the video of us running over our SU-27 with a car in the above post? We do in fact have or own foam formula and is what we are using in almost all of our airplanes. I would love to discuss this further with you possibly via pm as i dont think its acceptable to start my thread off with me defending what we are doing and I think I can make you a believer in my products very easily.
Jul 20, 2017, 03:32 PM
I wasn't asking you to defend, I was asking you to explain. But go ahead and get defensive. you made quite a broad claim and I just asked for an explanation which you still havent given. But I am done. I know now, its not more durable than any other foam. Good luck.
Jul 20, 2017, 04:08 PM
Andrew Radcliffe
Thread OP
I was not defensive sorry if it came off that way I am at work and typed fast. What would you like to know the chemical formula we are using? How do you know now that my foam isnt more durable i dare anyone to go out and run over a epp or epo jet with a car and have it literally not have a crack in it. I simply was just trying to say this not what i wanted at the beginning of a new company thread. Our foam is rigid yet flexible it can double back on itself with out cracking or breaking. It is amazing stuff and much more durable then anything else. I am confused on how you dont think i amswered your questions? And feel like if you are willing we can talk more about this. I have worked for a long time to make this foam countless blood sweat and tears so please let me show you. I wont be giving anyone the formula or even the process of how it is made. How can we turn this into a positive conversation and move forward?
Jul 20, 2017, 05:10 PM
Andrew Radcliffe
Thread OP
Durability testing our flexible light and rigid yet bendable foam here is rudders on 2 different of our airplanes.
Jul 20, 2017, 10:20 PM
Between that and the video, one would have to admit that foam seems pretty tough. How is it for weight and stiffness?
Jul 21, 2017, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAxeFlyer View Post
I wasn't asking you to defend, I was asking you to explain. But go ahead and get defensive. you made quite a broad claim and I just asked for an explanation which you still havent given. But I am done. I know now, its not more durable than any other foam. Good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Radcliffe View Post
Durability testing our flexible light and rigid yet bendable foam here is rudders on 2 different of our airplanes.
Yup, that's pretty darn flexible. You won't be doing that with a Twisted Hobbies. I am looking forward to seeing some reviews from people who have tried them. BTW, I don't see the prop-in-slot SU on your web site. Is that going to be available?
Jul 21, 2017, 09:48 AM
Jer. 29:11
Andrew Radcliffe, congratulations on the new venture!

Looking forward to seeing the SU-27 in stock.

The foam is very interesting. Any chance you'll be offering blank sheets for scratch builders?
Jul 21, 2017, 11:54 PM
Andrew Radcliffe
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynodude View Post
Yup, that's pretty darn flexible. You won't be doing that with a Twisted Hobbies. I am looking forward to seeing some reviews from people who have tried them. BTW, I don't see the prop-in-slot SU on your web site. Is that going to be available?
we are currently sold out of the su27 but i have more coming as we speak And as for now the prices are this low but will go up so nows a good time to do a review for yourself?? I promise it will not be disappointing.
Jul 21, 2017, 11:56 PM
Andrew Radcliffe
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffsch View Post
Andrew Radcliffe, congratulations on the new venture!

Looking forward to seeing the SU-27 in stock.

The foam is very interesting. Any chance you'll be offering blank sheets for scratch builders?
I have played with the idea but as of right now we wont offer any blank foam. Our wing is a good alternative to the su27 it has a epp core and covered in a very thing layer of our foam. We do that so that we can print the detail of print that we have. The other advantage to this foam over EPP is that we have much higher quality printed schemes because it is not porous like EPP.
Jul 22, 2017, 07:43 AM
The kits are everything they are said to be. You can absolutely fold them if you want. They go together well with good instructions. The price is right and the service is excellent!

Quick Reply