Detrum Eview GoPro 4 Drone/FPV airplane Gimbals

The Eview is 3-axis brushless gimbal, suitable for GoPro4, GoPro3+, GoPro3 or cameras. This unit can be easily mounted on airplanes or multi-rotors.

Splash

Eview GoPro 4 Drone/FPV airplane Gimbals

From Detrum:

You do not need to set any parameters before using. It is very easy to use and supports several work modes, such as panning mode and lock mode.

Detrum Eview gimbal mounted on airplane and multirotor (2 min 52 sec)

Features:

• 3-axis brushless gimbal, suitable for GoPro4, GoPro3+, GoPro3 or cameras with similar size
  • The gimbal supports two installation modes: hanging installation and vertical installation
  • Can be easily mounted on airplane or multi-rotor
  • Support various working modes: panning mode, FPV mode and lock mode
  • Can adjust the tilting angle by hand
  • There is a Micro USB port on the adapter (down), you can update the firmware via this port
  • There is a Micro USB port on the camera mounting bracket. You can read the data from the camera’s memory card on-line via this port
  • Use field oriented control (FOC) Brushless DC Motor Algorithm to get high precision, with static attitude tracking accuracy at 0.01°~0.05°, and motion attitude tracking accuracy at 0.1°~0.5°

Specs

• Supported Camera Type: GoPro4, GoPro3+, GoPro3 or cameras with similar size
  • Input Voltage: 3S~6S (11V~25V), Standard: 4S (15V)
  • Static Attitude Tracking Accuracy: 0.01°~0.05°, Standard: 0.02°
  • Motion Attitude Tracking Accuracy: 0.1°~0.5°, Standard: 0.2°
  • Tilting Angle: -90°~45°, Standard: 0°(horizontal)
  • Rolling Angle: -38°~38°, Standard: 0°(horizontal)
  • Panning Angle: -60°~60°
  • Tilting Increments: 0~45°/s
  • Panning Increments: 0~120°/s
  • Operating Temperature: -10~50℃
  • Weight: 163g (without camera)
  • Dimension (L×W×H): 98mm×87mm×100mm

Photos

Learn More

Jul 30, 2017, 09:04 AM
looks great.. I was looking for a gimbal for my talon... This could be it... However $199.99 compared to others in the market?
Aug 01, 2017, 09:11 PM
Dynam RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtiram
looks great.. I was looking for a gimbal for my talon... This could be it... However $199.99 compared to others in the market?
we have a special design for Gopro camera. You could read the SD card by a special interface and do not need to uninstall the camera, it is convenient for your next flight. And you could use the Micro USB cable to connect between computer and camera rather than Mini USB.
Aug 07, 2017, 05:19 AM
can purchase from banggood under $190
https://www.banggood.com/Detrum-Evie...p-1182757.html

Quick Reply