DJI Goggles - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Blucross, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 17, 2017, 09:07 AM
Trader Rating: 143
Gravity is a cruel mistress...
$420.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

DJI Goggles

I waited a long time for these to arrive, and they were well worth the wait. Sadly, my schedule has changed such that I won't be able to really use them for several months.

I've used them twice, and the image is nothing short of amazing. At this point though, I can't afford to let them sit for the rest of the year unused. Might as well sell them and have someone who can put them to use own them. They are in mint condition, includes everything as new.

Asking $420 which includes shipping in the ConUS.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 17, 2017, 12:43 PM
Trader Rating: 42
Time for me to Fly...
Can these be used with a Mavic Pro?
Jul 17, 2017, 02:50 PM
Trader Rating: 143
Gravity is a cruel mistress...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiz
Can these be used with a Mavic Pro?
Sale pending.

And yes, they are actually best paired with a Mavic Pro since that is the only craft that pairs with them wirelessly.