MCPX, lots of parts, DX7, charger, ect.. - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by jh292002, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 16, 2017, 06:35 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$150.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

MCPX, lots of parts, DX7, charger, ect..

I purchased this MCPX and basically a 2nd MCPX in parts to learn to fly with and never really had time to mess with. I worked with it for about a year, could not fly it well, through there might be something wrong, took it to local hobby store and one of the workers there flew it perfectly. He said it was a really nice Heli. I worked with it more but kinda fell out of love with learning to fly it. It's been sitting around for a couple years and I thought Maybe I could get something out of all the stuff.

It's an MCPX, plus enough parts I believe to have a 2nd one.
- Lots of original blades, i've got ones I purchased on it
- A few motors, couple rotors and some rotor blades
- lots of screws and other parts I'm not even sure what they are anymore, have forgotten what all the stuff is
- a few landing gears
- Lots of batteries, not sure if any good but they all worked last I messed with them
- charger for Heli batteries included
- ect... everything in pictures is included

DX7, was working fine last I used it which was a couple years ago. Probably needs a new battery but I have the battery for it.
- I don't have a charger for it, I used my LIPO charger for my RC Truck to charge it and I am not selling that

TREX 250 carry case also included, I have no need for it

I have the original MCPX box and manual if you would like that also.

150$ OBO, I pay the shipping to lower 48

I'm new on here, bought all this stuff on here a long time ago. I will ship USPS as quick as possible unless requested to use another shipper.
Last edited by jh292002; Jul 19, 2017 at 08:11 PM. Reason: price change
to remove ads between posts