Balsa Glider Wanted - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jul 16, 2017, 07:12 PM
Alert

Balsa Glider Wanted

Does anyone have a 2M to 3M RE or RES balsa glider they would be willing to part with for a fair price? I'm thinking along the lines of a Gentle Lady or Oly II. I'd consider a kit if you have one.

Stephen O'Brien
to remove ads between posts
Jul 17, 2017, 01:30 PM
We design, manufacture and sell our "Chrysalis" line of laser-cut balsa sailplane kits, both 1.5 meter and 2-meter.

www.djaerotech.com
Jul 17, 2017, 01:39 PM
High Lift Coefficient
Steve,
I wish I knew you were looking for that sort of plane. I recently sold my woody 100 inch Kloudrider after not flying it for a few years.

Keep an eye on the RCG Sailplane Classifieds. Deals on kit and prebuilt planes show up there all the time.

https://www.rcgroups.com/aircraft-sailplanes-fs-w-100/
Jul 17, 2017, 05:32 PM
DLG Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by skobrien
Does anyone have a 2M to 3M RE or RES balsa glider they would be willing to part with for a fair price? I'm thinking along the lines of a Gentle Lady or Oly II. I'd consider a kit if you have one.

Stephen O'Brien
Tully S has both an RTF OlyII and an RTF Paragon that he might be willing donate. PM me for his number and email addr. Also, check with Dick Rohr(sp?) who I heard was giving away his woodys
Jul 17, 2017, 07:34 PM

Thanks for the replies.

Thanks everyone!

Quick Reply