This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 15, 2017, 01:16 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Eachine VR D2 Pro FPV Goggles Unboxing and Review

This is the unboxing and Review for the new Eachine VR D2 Pro FPV Goggles. In this video I unbox and review the goggles. My test subjects for DVR footage recorded with the google's DRV Recorder were the new Blade Inductrix FPV Pro and the very cool Eachine RatingKing F14 4x4 FPV Buggy.

Eachine VR D2 Pro FPV Goggles Unboxing and Review (20 min 46 sec)

Here are my review notes for these Eachine FPV Goggles:

Pros:
- It has a DVR
- The DVR is comparable to Fatshark Dominator V3 quality.
- The range is very good for this price point.
- It can be mounted on a tripod
- The headstrap is nice.
- The battery it comes with lasts a while and it works with the batteries from my Eachine 007 FPV Goggles
- The lens is adjustable to work with different people's eyes
- The price for all it can do is impressive
- Perfect for beginners wanting to get reliable Googles to see if FPV is for them without breaking the bank
- It has a lot of features even more expensive goggles don't have

Cons:
- While it is DVR is good quality, it is less intuitive than you'd hope for beginner DVR googles.
- It feels cheaper than more expensive goggles, as you'd assume.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply