May 20, 2019, 08:14 PM
Sagitta Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeScraper
That did it, thanks.

Now, the power button/emergency mode issue...

What even is emergency mode? There's barely anything I can find about it. What is it, and what triggers it? Links to documentation would be greatly appreciated...
On the Horus all the models & radio config data are saved on the SD card. unlike a Taranis or other OpenTX transmitter where that's all on internal flash and only sounds/scripts/logs are on the SD card. That means that the Horus are dependent on the SD card for normal functionality.

Emergency mode is a mode to keep control even if the SD card is removed or fails while in flight on the Horus. You keep all control/mixing but the UI is dead and it screams at you.
to remove ads between posts
May 20, 2019, 09:02 PM
Custom User Title
Quote:
Originally Posted by mawz
On the Horus all the models & radio config data are saved on the SD card. unlike a Taranis or other OpenTX transmitter where that's all on internal flash and only sounds/scripts/logs are on the SD card. That means that the Horus are dependent on the SD card for normal functionality.

Emergency mode is a mode to keep control even if the SD card is removed or fails while in flight on the Horus. You keep all control/mixing but the UI is dead and it screams at you.
Gotcha, makes sense.

Is there a way to enter emergency mode by pressing certain buttons while booting? Similar to how on the QX7 you can enter bootloader by holding rudder and aileron trims while booting. I'm wondering if one of the trims are being somehow pushed by the power button, but if there is no button/switch combination that triggers it (and it's only SD issues that can) then I have no clue.

Also, is it possible to see on the radio where all trim values are at? I want to see which trim value is being changed with the power button.
May 21, 2019, 12:25 AM
I am using open tx. Does anyone know if there is a way to make the 10x pulse a channel. My electric brakes on my jet are causing flat spots on my tires. I would like to program in a pulse type signal to rapidly turn off and on simulate abs brakes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Tone
May 21, 2019, 05:29 AM
I don't want to "Switch Now"
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8103
I am using open tx. Does anyone know if there is a way to make the 10x pulse a channel. My electric brakes on my jet are causing flat spots on my tires. I would like to program in a pulse type signal to rapidly turn off and on simulate abs brakes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Tone
Not sure this will be fast enough, but pretty easy to get one to pulse 5 times per second with one logical switch and one mix line. SA↑ starts it pulsing.

L1 ( Timer(0.1, 0.1) ) AND SA↑

CH6 L01 Weight(+100%)
May 21, 2019, 07:16 AM
Question for Jet Flyer

Mike, the manual and info on the 10x FrOS system and the S6r Rx interface is very spars, Any direction to docs. or directions for its use.

My recent experience is that it writes to the Rx only and does not read. Is that so?

Thanks
May 21, 2019, 07:45 AM
AKA 8178 - MIke Dailey
Thread OP
I've only used the S6R during early testing so I'm not a very good information source. This thread FrSky-S6R-6CH-Receiver-With-3-Axis-Stabilization-With-Smart-Port-Telemetry is about the best information source https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...Port-Telemetry Looks like you found it though.

As far as I know only a write function exist, but that could change if FrSky provides ACCESS upgrades for them. ACCESS provides the ability for reading and writing settings to receivers.

Mike
May 21, 2019, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmackenzie
Not sure this will be fast enough, but pretty easy to get one to pulse 5 times per second with one logical switch and one mix line. SA↑ starts it pulsing.

L1 ( Timer(0.1, 0.1) ) AND SA↑

CH6 L01 Weight(+100%)
Good idea. I will give it a shot.
Thanks
Tone
May 21, 2019, 03:08 PM
In New update you can program sxr6 very easy.

But need to access sd for Lua script. It read and writes on rx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitchenman
Question for Jet Flyer

Mike, the manual and info on the 10x FrOS system and the S6r Rx interface is very spars, Any direction to docs. or directions for its use.

My recent experience is that it writes to the Rx only and does not read. Is that so?

Thanks
May 21, 2019, 05:54 PM
Custom User Title
Does anyone have a list or links to the different Lua scripts for the X10S? I'm not seeing much out there when I look but I have a feeling somewhere there're a ton of them waiting to be used. I'm just curious what all there is, mainly widget scripts (for home screen).
May 21, 2019, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanjulian
In New update you can program sxr6 very easy.

But need to access sd for Lua script. It read and writes on rx.
Do you have more info. on this. A link? Manual.
May 21, 2019, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet_Flyer
I've only used the S6R during early testing so I'm not a very good information source. This thread FrSky-S6R-6CH-Receiver-With-3-Axis-Stabilization-With-Smart-Port-Telemetry is about the best information source https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...Port-Telemetry Looks like you found it though.

As far as I know only a write function exist, but that could change if FrSky provides ACCESS upgrades for them. ACCESS provides the ability for reading and writing settings to receivers.

Mike
. ACCESS. . .

Iím on that page. Not many there are using FrOS. Mostly an OpenTx bunch My testing confirms itís an auto wrote program.. Iím trying to since them up.
May 22, 2019, 12:42 AM
Secretary AAG, India

servo cycle/ tester

Hi,

Been looking for a servo cycle/ tester like -100/0/+100 kind of cycling....
Any ideas ?

I have a Horus X10 on Opentx 2.2.3. I need it to test a RX8R and XM+ combo in different conditions....

Thanks in advance
May 22, 2019, 12:58 AM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeScraper
Does anyone have a list or links to the different Lua scripts for the X10S? I'm not seeing much out there when I look but I have a feeling somewhere there're a ton of them waiting to be used. I'm just curious what all there is, mainly widget scripts (for home screen).
You can look at my site, repository.justfly.solutions.

It's a free repository. No need to register, simply download.

Google for 'widget Lua rcgroups' and you'll probably find other resources as well.
May 22, 2019, 10:12 AM
Custom User Title
Quote:
Originally Posted by l shems
You can look at my site, repository.justfly.solutions.

It's a free repository. No need to register, simply download.

Google for 'widget Lua rcgroups' and you'll probably find other resources as well.
Thank you! Great site you got there.
May 22, 2019, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyjain
Hi,

Been looking for a servo cycle/ tester like -100/0/+100 kind of cycling....
Any ideas ?

I have a Horus X10 on Opentx 2.2.3. I need it to test a RX8R and XM+ combo in different conditions....

Thanks in advance
This is the one I've been using. It makes it easy to determine exactly where the servo is for making changes in your X10 programming.

https://www.amazon.com/HJ-Consistenc...-2-spons&psc=1

Quick Reply