Oct 23, 2019, 11:39 AM
f5b-uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by seilfly321
I am a little apprehensive about not being able to come up with a little negative about the new system.
I have an original X10 bought one ISRM card that was supposed to upgrade it to ACCESS, but no it won't (not completely).
Also bought R9M2019 which would then work with an access radio, but it does not since my radio is not a full access radio.
This has cost a lot of money that is now wasted. This is what makes me a little frustrated!
Have used Frsky for many years and promoted this too, but now I am disappointed
If you had bought these items from a local shop you would go back and get a refund. Just because you bought online does not affect your consumer rights...get a refund, even if it is more difficult.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 23, 2019, 12:06 PM
FJH
FJH
Quote:
Originally Posted by seilfly321
I am a little apprehensive about not being able to come up with a little negative about the new system.
I have an original X10 bought one ISRM card that was supposed to upgrade it to ACCESS, but no it won't (not completely).
Also bought R9M2019 which would then work with an access radio, but it does not since my radio is not a full access radio.
This has cost a lot of money that is now wasted. This is what makes me a little frustrated!
Have used Frsky for many years and promoted this too, but now I am disappointed
Just to be correct in description and avoid misunderstanding:
The X10 with ACCESS upgrade board has ACCESS functionality. ACCESS receivers can be registered, bound and operated. Apart from ACCESS it also supports all ACCST D16 receivers. The R9M2019 can also be operated with all its functionality, however only under ACCST code operation, not under ACCESS code operation. That is my actual understanding.
Oct 23, 2019, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Seale
If you had bought these items from a local shop you would go back and get a refund. Just because you bought online does not affect your consumer rights...get a refund, even if it is more difficult.
Mike, that's not the point.
Sure he'll get a refund if he sends it back.
The point is that he and many others are expecting a product that works.

When FrSky gives us an ACCESS upgrade board for the X10/S Classic THAT WORKS (as was promised), then no one will have to ask for a refund, and X10 Classic owners won't have to go through the aggravation of dealing with something that was supposed to be so simple.
Oct 23, 2019, 12:33 PM
What FrSky should have done. Is left X10s alone and implemented ACCESS to there new X11 and newer radios.
Oct 23, 2019, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeline
Mike, that's not the point.
Sure he'll get a refund if he sends it back.
The point is that he and many others are expecting a product that works.

When FrSky gives us an ACCESS upgrade board for the X10/S Classic THAT WORKS (as was promised), then no one will have to ask for a refund, and X10 Classic owners won't have to go through the aggravation of dealing with something that was supposed to be so simple.
Doesnít it work with fros? I understand folks want open tx but I use fros....
Oct 23, 2019, 01:13 PM
Thread OP
Yes it works with FrOS Express.

Mike
Oct 23, 2019, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet_Flyer

Mike
Thanks, thatís all I need.
Oct 23, 2019, 01:38 PM
Quote:

Mike
And what happens if a person bought the X10 specifically to use it with OpenTX?
So we're out of the game?
Oct 23, 2019, 01:45 PM
Carbo (-nator) ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeline
And what happens if a person bought the X10 specifically to use it with OpenTX?
So we're out of the game?
Quote:
This is a big mess. We should define exactly, what we are talking about. Is there a FrOS Express at all for X10/X10S? Link please?
Last edited by Allerhopp; Oct 23, 2019 at 01:56 PM.
Oct 23, 2019, 01:54 PM
Yikes
Oct 23, 2019, 01:58 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allerhopp
This is a big mess. We should define exactly, what we are talking about. Is there a FrOS Express at all for X10/X10S? Link?
I have this documented in the “ACCESS For Existing X10S/X10 Systems” section of this thread https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...nd-New-Express There is only one FrOS Express and it is used for the X10S/X10 Express and X10S/X10 systems with the upgrade ISRM. It is posted with the upgrade kit here https://www.frsky-rc.com/access-upgr...-kit-x10-x10s/ and with the X10S Express here https://www.frsky-rc.com/horus-x10s-express/

I’m closely monitoring the progress with the OpenTX ISRM upgrade support and will update the section ASAP when it is avalable.

Mike
Last edited by Jet_Flyer; Oct 23, 2019 at 02:08 PM.
Oct 23, 2019, 02:31 PM
Carbo (-nator) ;-)
Quote:
[SIZE="5"]One source for the ACCESS Upgrade Module is here for X10S/X10 systems https://www.horusrc.com/en/frsky-x10-access-kit.html Also T9 Hobbysport will have them in stock soon.
Your link ist not working anymore. It seems, the new link is https://www.horusrc.com/en/frsky-hor...odule-new.html
So the question is, does FrOS Express work with this new IRSM RF module already?
Oct 23, 2019, 03:04 PM
Yikes, again! I have one coming from Horusrc.
Oct 23, 2019, 03:08 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allerhopp
Your link ist not working anymore. It seems, the new link is https://www.horusrc.com/en/frsky-hor...odule-new.html
So the question is, does FrOS Express work with this new IRSM RF module already?
Thanks, link fixed. The upgrade ISRM was supported on the X10S/X10 when FrOS Express was first posted back on 9-30.

Mike
Oct 23, 2019, 03:10 PM

Quick Reply