Sep 22, 2019, 03:54 PM
I have a strange issue with one of my quadcopters.Using a Horus X10S I have the MLVSS lipo voltage sensors installed on most copters I fly.I have the Horus set up to display the total lipo voltage and to also call out the voltage every 30 seconds or so.But the two differ by 3/4 of a volt, the displayed being the higher one.Can anyone tell me what causes this.I have tried a different sensor but still have the same issue. THANKS
to remove ads between posts
Sep 22, 2019, 05:13 PM
Win=span\massXpractice+lu ck
as I understand those sensors you wire them into the pack / power port and then the sensor into + & A2 and THEN setup a voltage divider that shows the correct voltage of a pack tested (under load)

if you see variation on a confirmed pack then either something is creating a high load or your divider is different ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan003
I have a strange issue with one of my quadcopters.Using a Horus X10S I have the MLVSS lipo voltage sensors installed on most copters I fly.I have the Horus set up to display the total lipo voltage and to also call out the voltage every 30 seconds or so.But the two differ by 3/4 of a volt, the displayed being the higher one.Can anyone tell me what causes this.I have tried a different sensor but still have the same issue. THANKS
Sep 22, 2019, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan003
The common cause of this sort of problem is the wrong version of sound files.
Sep 23, 2019, 01:55 AM
https://hmvc.eu/
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexm
The common cause of this sort of problem is the wrong version of sound files.
Which version would that be?
Numerics never changed in OpenTX

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk
Sep 23, 2019, 02:39 AM
i'm so glad i didn't jump to an X10s with access, i will just keep my X10s ( non USB C version ) for maybe a year longer for now.
Sep 23, 2019, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webbsolution
as I understand those sensors you wire them into the pack / power port and then the sensor into + & A2 and THEN setup a voltage divider that shows the correct voltage of a pack tested (under load)

if you see variation on a confirmed pack then either something is creating a high load or your divider is different ??
This particular sensor the MLVSS plugs into the s-port and as far as I know there isn't a way to make any type of adjustments.There is another sensor that does use the A2 port and than set up the voltage divider to get the correct voltage reading from it, I for get which one it is now though.

Thanks everyone for your input. I don't know much about sound files or which version I should be using, haven't never messed with those much.So I guess now I will so I can fix this.
Sep 23, 2019, 10:05 AM

X10 Express OTX 2.3

I have just converted an X10Exp to OTX 2.3 There were a few issues, but now all overcome (I hope)

Can I change the flash screen to put my name on it (As with X9D))

If this is possible, how many pixels??

Thanks for your help.

BC
Last edited by Barry_Cole; Sep 23, 2019 at 01:39 PM.
Sep 23, 2019, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry_Cole
I have just converted an X10Exp to OTX 2.3 There were a few issues, but now all overcome (I hope)

Can I change the flask screen to put my name on it (As with X9D))

If this is possible, how many pixels??

Thanks for your help.

BC
Yes, well, what would you put on/in the flask?
Sep 23, 2019, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstick
One other thing
My new amber X10S Express is not all amber like my old one. The face plate is black.
Not green/gold like my others where.
Little bummed about that too. But I can live with it tell I get my hands on a X11
Just received my new X10s express Amber and its identical to my Amber X10S.
Sep 23, 2019, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alopath
Yes, well, what would you put on/in the flask?
OK, Flash Screen then.

SO back to the question, can I put my name on it, and how many pixels do I get to play with....

BC
Sep 23, 2019, 01:56 PM
AJH
AJH
AJH
"SO back to the question, can I put my name on it, and how many pixels do I get to play with...."

I changed IMAGES/splash.png (480x272) - worked for me on an X10s.

AJH
Sep 23, 2019, 01:58 PM
Have a X10S and have got myself in a situation I cant seem to get out of using the FR OS.

Have glider mode selected and find the throttle is locked out. Input and output chans appear to be correctly matched to J3 and motor. Suspect it is Motor enable commands but enabling or disabling the assigned Switch and Start SW does not spool up the motor on the monitor screen.

Any suggestions welcome
Sep 23, 2019, 03:25 PM
f5b-uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJH
I changed IMAGES/splash.png (480x272) - worked for me on an X10s.

AJH
I agree that it's 480 x 272 but I think you have to change the splash screen image using companion when you flash the firmware...if using OpenTX

Mike
Sep 23, 2019, 04:17 PM
AJH
AJH
AJH
"I agree that it's 480 x 272 but I think you have to change the splash screen image using companion when you flash the firmware...if using OpenTX"

Just tried it on an X10 running OTx2.2.4. - works for me.

I have three images called splash_0.png, splash_1.png, splash_2.png on the SD card in addition to splash.png. If I go into the system menu and long press on any of them it offers to use that image as the splash screen (I suspect it simply copies the selected image over splash.png).

AJH
Sep 23, 2019, 05:10 PM
Rick
Quote:
Originally Posted by discus.fly
...Any suggestions welcome
I would suggest looking through the Glider Guider's Guide on my blog page. There is a section on motor control. See if that helps.

Quick Reply