Blade mCP S RC Helicopter With SAFE Technology - RC Groups

Blade mCP S RC Helicopter With SAFE Technology

The mCP S is a little bigger than the nano CP S and has a lot more power and agility you need for 3D flight.

Splash

Blade releases the all new and improved mCP S ultra-micro helicopter

Blade has a new release for us indoor/outdoor pilots. The new Blade mCP S is not really a new concept but rather a revamped version of the older mCP X helicopter from a few years ago. The mCP S is a little bigger than the nano CP S and has a lot more power and agility you need for 3D flight. It also includes an all new flight controller along with all new updated electronics for the pilot that is looking to transition from a co-axial 4 channel to their first collective pitch helicopter. You can either purchase the BNF if you already have a compatible transmitter, or you can purchase the RTF for an all-in-one package. The mCP S has the popular SAFE technology included as well as the bail out mode and an optional brushless upgrade for even better performance.

For more information on the new Blade mCP S click here.

Features

• Two Flight batteries
  • Durable Components
  • 3D Capable
  • Optional Brushless Motor
  • Linear Cyclic Servos
  • Low Parts Count

What's in the Box:

• (1) Blade mCP S RTF helicopter
  • (1) 6-Channel MLP6DSM transmitter
  • (2) 210mAh 40C LiPo flight battery
  • (1) USB Charger
  • (1) User Manual

Last edited by ndfly700; Jul 13, 2017 at 09:55 PM..
Jul 16, 2017, 10:14 PM
This really might be interesting for my living room considering the NCPS
is really under powered for those inverted drop inn's.

I'll keep an eye on it 😎!

- SpekBo
Jul 17, 2017, 09:42 AM
Very interesting. I learned to fly on the original MCPX. I still had my original until a week ago and I gave it away to a friend who was interested in learning to fly helicopters. Is there any news on the cost of the optional brushless motor upgrade?
Jul 17, 2017, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iscripter
Very interesting. I learned to fly on the original MCPX. I still had my original until a week ago and I gave it away to a friend who was interested in learning to fly helicopters. Is there any news on the cost of the optional brushless motor upgrade?
Looking in the parts list on horizon's site in the optional accessories section it lists the brushless motor at 24.99 (pre order) and the esc separate for another $24.99 (pre order) So around $50 for the conversion, seems reasonable.
Yesterday, 01:25 PM
I gave up on CP's a while back after crashing my (larger) BLADE so many times- but now that I do OK on a sim, might try them again.