Views: 63
Size: 638.4 KB
Description:

Our Facebook Group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/1751177008237234/
to remove ads between posts
Aug 04, 2017, 01:57 AM
Dynam RC
Thread OP
Maybe you have some interesting pictures between you and dynam, welcome to share and told the stories to us!
Dec 03, 2017, 09:53 PM
Registered Hoser

5 Models and counting.

I am a Dynam diehard. I like your products, I have much admiration for the attention to detail with the flying abilities of your designs.
Some QC issues with the retracts but not deterred from buying more. I have over 30 model planes from various manufacturers and have been flying for 30 years. Your models see the most attention at the field and in the sky
Your planes # of posts speak for themselves. I list 6 but I really count 5 actually flying because I still have one to repair out of the box. Read on.
I have the following models:
P47 Thunderbolt. Arrived with a dead retract from the start
Waco. Arrived with some packing damage ( Banggood ships in the boxes intended for retail shops, not for shipping).
FW 190. No issues great model
ME 109 retracts failed after 4 flights. 1 dead, 1 sometimes working.
Spitfire with no issues, another great model
Tempest. Shipped by Banggood in the retail box without reinforcement and arrived badly damaged with a destroyed fuselage (banana shaped and broken). Oh, but they gave me $20 refund for my troubles after several emails and finally told me "it will fly like that". I ended up buying a new fuse from a reputable dealer.
Since you have no control over what the re sellers do, may I suggest stronger boxes? Maybe have a chat with your distributors too. You know what they say, A crushed cookie reflects badly on the store AND the Bakery.
Dec 07, 2017, 03:46 PM
Registered Hoser

The full collection.

Here are the Dynam planes I have. All are great flyers. As I was saying, I am a Dynam Diehard. The models are great subjects to customize without too much money.
Please accept my warmest regards!
Dale
Dec 07, 2017, 09:05 PM
Dynam RC
Thread OP
Thank you so much! Your support is very important to us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptn. Krunch
Here are the Dynam planes I have. All are great flyers. As I was saying, I am a Dynam Diehard. The models are great subjects to customize without too much money.
Please accept my warmest regards!
Dale
Dec 08, 2017, 09:18 PM
Registered Hoser

Waco

Almost forgot the Waco!
Dec 09, 2017, 03:23 AM
Dynam RC
Thread OP
Nice!
Quote:
Almost forgot the Waco!
Dec 17, 2017, 11:09 PM
Registered Hoser
Check out the video in the forums under the airplane names. Re post the video if you like.
Dale
Dec 18, 2017, 09:15 PM
Dynam RC
Thread OP
I see your video about FW 109, that's great! You could send your great videos to our mailbox (detrum_zw@detrumtech.com), and it's better nearly 10~15 seconds.
Quote:
Check out the video in the forums under the airplane names. Re post the video if you like.
Dale

Quick Reply