This thread is privately moderated by NL_Expatriate, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 06, 2017, 11:41 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Sold

Wanted Top Flite Freshman trainer

Hi, I'm posting this on behalf if a gentleman I was talking to recently who had lost a son in Afghanistan. He told me he was looking for a TOP FLITE FRESHMAN because had built one with his son and would like to have another one to honor his memory.

His name was Larry Williams 778-214-3184.

His sons name was Mike Haig or Lee PPCLI I think. Like I said it was a brief encounter and I thought I would be able to find one myself but unfortunately no luck to date. So I was hoping someone on here might know where one could be found.

Thanks in advance for your interest and time.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 07, 2017, 05:55 AM
Trader Rating: 15

Top Flite Freshman

I do not have one but if you are really looking to try to get one, what you may want to try is to contact someone here who has sold one, find out who they sold it to, try get a copy of the plans from them and have one of the laser kit guys cut one for you. Here's 2 links to ones sold here and the first person who bough it (Creative RC) seems to be in Canada as well..... https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...s#post35901187 and https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...t#post36978962. Thank you.
Jul 07, 2017, 06:07 AM
Trader Rating: 146
Bellanca Kruesair
Also, post a 'wanted' ad in the Airplane section of the classifieds here. Click 'Classifieds' then scroll down to Airplanes for sale/ wanted. You could post a wanted ad in both 'electric' and fuel. That's okay..

Thank you for taking this on yourself to help a man out.With your intent, I'm sure a kit will show up.......
Jul 08, 2017, 11:58 AM

TF Freshman

I think I found one for you. I just bought a couple of kits from Bob Fleckenstein. The transaction went very well with great communication and the kits were excellent. He has a TF Freshman and I have asked him to hold it for you. Please get to him asap - his email is [email protected]. I also sent this to you via a PM. Thank you.
Jul 08, 2017, 12:18 PM
Bellanca Kruesair
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrimk2c
I think I found one for you. I just bought a couple of kits from Bob Fleckenstein. The transaction went very well with great communication and the kits were excellent. He has a TF Freshman and I have asked him to hold it for you. Please get to him asap - his email is [email protected]. I also sent this to you via a PM. Thank you.
Thank you....Modelers helping modelers......Kudos...
Jul 11, 2017, 03:51 PM

TF Freshman kit

NL_Expatriate, please get back back to us one way or the other on the kit. I've asked Bob to hold it but he has not heard from you. Thank you.
Jul 11, 2017, 04:26 PM

TF Freshman kit

Anyone know how to get a hold of NL_Expatriate? He is looking for a kit and I am trying to point him to where I know one is but I can't seem to get any response from him. If this thread was moved, I don't know where it got moved to. Thank you.
Jul 12, 2017, 06:01 AM
Bellanca Kruesair
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrimk2c
Anyone know how to get a hold of NL_Expatriate? He is looking for a kit and I am trying to point him to where I know one is but I can't seem to get any response from him. If this thread was moved, I don't know where it got moved to. Thank you.
If it WAS moved, just click on it, and you'll be transferred there....I think he's just 'ex-communicated' himself.. disappointing...
Jul 12, 2017, 06:49 AM

TF Freshman kit

Thank you Epoxyearl, appreciate it. Hopefully I will get some response from him - his intention was good....
Jul 12, 2017, 01:40 PM
Thread OP
I just phoned Mr Williams and informed him about this thread.
Jul 12, 2017, 01:51 PM

TF Freshman

OK, great - Thank you.
Jul 15, 2017, 03:32 PM

TF Freshman

NL_Expatriate, if you are in contact or can contact MR. Williams, please do so and let us know (in particular Bob Fleckenstien) he is still interested. Thank you.....Bob is holding the kit but needs to release it real soon if there is no interest.
Jul 16, 2017, 08:05 PM
Thread OP
I just left a phone message with Mr Williams .

I don't know what to tell you.

I guess if he doesn't get a hold of Bob soon I will just delete this thread.

Thanks for you help and concern anyway.
Jul 16, 2017, 08:19 PM
Thread OP
Ok so I got a text response from Mr Williams and he said the timing isn't good for him right now.

So I will delete this thread.

Thank you all so much for your concern and help.

Quick Reply