FrSky G-RX8 receiver Free Test! - Page 2 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jul 12, 2017, 06:18 AM
I just said we're ready to make the testing and review if we get qualified for this
to remove ads between posts
Jul 12, 2017, 08:25 AM
Old enough to know better.

FrSky G-RX8 receiver Free Test!

Don't think I'm qualified to test, but I'd definitely buy one if they become available.
Jul 12, 2017, 09:46 AM
No problem to test the receiver in mine Infinity F5J
Jul 12, 2017, 11:17 AM
Proud to eat Kraut ;-)
Hi!
I also own some rather large electric gliders.
Here is my 3.7m Elektromaster:
http://www.rc-network.de/forum/showt...=1#post3523207

I'd like to test this RX as well, especially how it compares to an X8R with an external vario fitted.
Jul 13, 2017, 05:26 AM
Learning to crash
I wont even ask for a free one to test, but if it has better range than my X8R with telemetry enabled then just tell me how much it costs and I'll buy several right now.
Jul 17, 2017, 02:47 AM
Have a nice day! Kristjan
Will it be available with EU LBT fw for testing?
Jul 19, 2017, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom T
I wont even ask for a free one to test, but if it has better range than my X8R with telemetry enabled then just tell me how much it costs and I'll buy several right now.
I would also want to buy it, since I just switched to frsky and have only few receivers now (had frsky diy telemetry module and receivers from 2010 to 2014.
Jul 25, 2017, 03:34 AM
Any news?
Jul 25, 2017, 04:23 AM
FrSky-MKT
Hello sir,

The free test will be delayed to the initial of August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristjane
Any news?
Aug 05, 2017, 01:19 AM
I see Horus RC have started advertising and have them marked as in stock

Link

just need to figure out if I can squeeze it into a mini DLG
Aug 05, 2017, 02:04 AM
Slow builder
I just saw the marketing from HorusRC.
I'm really interested in these but a bit concerning when a retailer is advertising them for sale when the manufacturer is saying the testing is delayed.

Have I missed something?

Al
Aug 05, 2017, 03:14 AM

I would be glad to test it and report back.

I would be glad to test it and report back
is it available with EU firmware ?.
Aug 05, 2017, 03:34 AM
looking up, down under
Quote:
Originally Posted by _AL_
I just saw the marketing from HorusRC.
I'm really interested in these but a bit concerning when a retailer is advertising them for sale when the manufacturer is saying the testing is delayed.

Have I missed something?

Al
the dates on the above posts, i think

on other matters - pick me ! pick me !!

i have a motor glider to put it in for starters, which already uses the available high sensitivity vario and 2s battery metering... but if i get one of these i will be obliged to finally build my f3k

i haven't won any competitions at all (actually no, i placed in indoor hlg at the bunbury nats in 1975, but i guess that doesn't really count here)

i do have a blog though : https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=197227

failing success, i expect i'll buy one when i hear good things about it, but i'd rather get one to review and write my own good things about it
Aug 05, 2017, 04:01 AM
I 2nd to pick Scruffy1, top guy, regular poster in the hand launch section, you won't go wrong giving him a rx to test out.

And no, there no bromance going on between us and I am not financially invested in him haha.
Aug 05, 2017, 04:10 AM
looking up, down under
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_mark_evans
I 2nd to pick Scruffy1, top guy, regular poster in the hand launch section, you won't go wrong giving him a rx to test out.

And no, there no bromance going on between us and I am not financially invested in him haha.
and please give one to mark as well