Jul 05, 2017, 04:54 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Best race drone simulator for LOS! Your opinion...

What LOS sims you have tried? Which is your favorite, what would you like developers to make better?
I know everybody is focusing on fpv but I love line of sight flyin too and I would love developers try a bit more on this part on sims.
I uploaded a video showing line of sight flying on sims I tried and writing my opinion.

PLS like or dislike the video and share and comment.. just to show game developers that there are people that care about LOS too

Best race drone simulator 2017 for LOS! Your opinion... (7 min 6 sec)
Last edited by tooth pain; Jul 05, 2017 at 05:58 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 06, 2017, 05:46 AM
Thread OP
I will write my game experience with the 4 sims I have played (FPV Freerider, Velocidrone, FPV Event and last Liftoff - Early access version) and I'll tell you what aspects are the best of each and if they maybe combine these we could have the perfect los simulator.

The order 1 to 5.. 1=most important aspect for me.. sry for my english.
1.Best camera view (don't know how exactly to describe this.. if the view you are getting on screen feels like real life).. Winner FPV freerider. Liftoff comes close.. I believe they have to make it zoom in a bit more...
2.Best physics I believe has Velocidrone (default settings bit overpowered) and FPV Event (Rotor Rush).
3.Best Graphics Liftoff and FPV Event.
4.Best sound effects Velocidrone.
5.Best Crashes.. think FPV Freerider did it acceptable..

Quick Reply