This thread is privately moderated by foamflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 04, 2017, 06:07 PM
Trapped in California
Thread OP
Rave

Cargo Plane!

Cargo plane is under construction for the Fourth of July weekend, which now is almost over (boohoo).

I still need to build the main landing gear, the nacelles, and then install electronics. Design was inspired by FliteTest's "Guinea Pig". Also trying some building techniques I learned from FliteTest. Materials are all Dollar Tree foam board, wing span 50 inches. Will be powered by a pair of HURC 2410-12D (from Heads Up RC in Florida - great place (the online store, can't say for the state since I've never been to Florida)). These are the same motors that were in my 200th build (200-2012).

That's the nose of So.50 in the background.
Last edited by foamflyer; Jul 15, 2017 at 09:52 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply