This thread is privately moderated by camss69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 02, 2017, 09:26 PM
Trader Rating: 30
Thread OP
$100.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Red EF 104" Extra Parts

I have the following items off my friends crashed Red 104" EF Extra. Plane kind of pancaked in on its chin in a field.

Both wings with wing tube, one wing has a hole where the wheel pants punched into it, minimal damage easy fix and damage is contained to the bottom of the wing. There is no other obvious damage other than some scratches in the covering.

Both stabs with stab tubes. No obvious signs of damage.

Canopy with one of the front tabs missing or broken off, no other signs of damage.

Stock wing and stab bags.

Here's the catch, no shipping, don't even ask, people say they will pay it but every time I get a quote and they say no thanks. I'm in Folsom close to Sacramento CA, local pickup only. I was thinking it would be fun to have a spare set of wings with split ailerons but I'll never get around to it.

$100 for all of it.

If someone is interested I'll post or email pics.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply