Jul 02, 2017, 07:42 PM
(Jase's dad)
Thread OP
Fly-In

Midwest Electric Flight Festival (MEFF)

The 2017 Midwest Electric Flight Festival will be the 3rd annual and it is going to be the best one yet. The dates are July 7-9 and it will once again be located at Walter RC Park in Saranac, Michigan. We have some of the best companies in RC stepping up to help support the event and donate for the raffle. The event is open to any type of electric aircraft and there is also RC car tracks and a FPV quad course. There will be open flying along with some 3D competitions that include a one trick contest, low knife edge competition, and a 3-Minute Smackdown. We will have two light towers for night flying this year which will keep the flying going non stop. Also food will available including breakfast foods, coffee, and also lunch and dinner. Huge thanks to our sponsors for their support. Can't wait to see you guys there!

http://www.walterrcpark.com/

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/cale...y=2017-7-7&c=1
Last edited by jdracing3; Jul 02, 2017 at 08:04 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 03, 2017, 03:03 PM
(Jase's dad)
Thread OP
Huge thanks to all the MEFF 2017 sponsors!!

*Extreme Flight Rc
*Desert Aircraft
*MKS Servos
*Horizon Hobby
*TruTurn Spinners
*Castle Creations
*Falcon Propellers
*AIS Equipment
*Pulse Batteries
*West Michigan Park Flyers

This is one of the largest event raffles I’ve ever seen! These Sponsors spared nothing in their donations!!
Jul 07, 2017, 12:15 PM
Hoping to make it there for just Saturday myself. Course, the weather last night put a crimp in my preparation, since I don't have a generator yet, and the storms knocked my power out. I've got my charging case at work so I can charge batteries while I'm here in case they don't get it back tonight (Although latest estimates show 3pm today, so I may luck out at home.)

Quick Reply