This thread is privately moderated by RustyK, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 02, 2017, 05:16 PM
AMA Foundation
Thread OP
Discussion

AMA Member and Club support

Hi All,

I'm RustyK and I'm an AMA AVP for District IV before that I was the AMA Leader Member Coordinator for five years.

This BLOG is not an OFFICIAL AMA BLOG .

Who am I? Simply put I am a Modeler, who enjoys building and flying model airplanes. I fly sport RC and a little control line. In the early 60s my Dad taught me to build and fly 1/2a CL. All little story here. My Dad had a great shop and cleared an area for me to build. He gave me a Xato knife and said be careful don't cut yourself. Too late I was already bleeding. Fortunately my Mother was a RN, she patched me up and sent me back to Dad.

I'm a AMA Life Member and an AMA Life Museum Partner and Local Club President

The purpose of the BLOG is to answer AMA questions and/or point you in the right direction and try to post AMA info you might find useful

This BLOG is not for moaning and groaning. Plenty of forums to post that sort of stuff.
Last edited by RustyK; Jul 02, 2017 at 05:35 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply