This thread is privately moderated by ScatPack392, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 01, 2017, 10:06 PM
Trader Rating: 32
Thread OP
$250.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Taranis X9D plus with lipo, case, stand, and 5 FrSky receivers 3 XSR, D4r and XM+

Up for sale is a great condition Taranis X9D plus mode 2 with lots of goodies. This radio has served me well and works perfectly but Ive moved to another radio and am going to sell all my FrSky stuff. Ive bought some goodies for this radio along with 5 FrSky receivers. This radio was bought brand new by me. has never been dropped and works flawlessly. Ive put some shrink tubing over the switches for aesthetics which can easily be removed if you want. also included in the package is:

Taranis aluminum case
Thunder Power 2s Lipo battery (way, way longer charge time over the stock pack) ive got the stock pack somewhere and if i find it ill throw it in the box.
Taranis lanyard
Single leg stand which i like better than the scaffolding you see most people buy. its simple and small and works great.
3 FrSky XSR receivers (all function flawlessly)
FrSky XM+ receiver that will be needed to be flashed to US protocol before use
FrSky DR4 receiver
Thumb sticks installed and the stock sticks are included.

This is damn near $200 worth of stuff so If your looking to get a Taranis, this is a pretty good setup since it already has some of the upgrades everybody gets. $250 for the lot seems like a pretty good deal.

I am willing to split up the receivers but only if someone wants to buy all of them, not willing to sell individually.

Thanks for checking this out. feel free to ask any questions. PayPal address ready for interested parties and I ship USPS priority mail same day or day after payment is made.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 01, 2017, 10:37 PM
Trader Rating: 6
I have a degree in crashing!
Interested in all Rxs, pm me a price for all the receivers and thumbsticks shipped to NY 11413.
do you also have a module for dsmx for taranis?

Quick Reply