This thread is privately moderated by phil alvirez, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 01, 2017, 09:05 AM
Thread OP
Cool

seniority-and right of way

i live in windsor, ontario, canada. a 220,000 town, across the river from detroit. when i go to the field, i drive through a main avenue (3 lanes) and trafic lights. today when back from flying, i witnessed a flock of some 25 geese that decided to cross when saw the cars stopping at the red light (civilized folks they are).
slowly walked across. when the lights changed, the cars had to wait until all went through. people around was delighted to watch that spectacle. especially today that there is a parade downtown (canada day). seemed as if they knew and wanted to form part of it. and they know they have seniority (they have been here before us), and therefore the right of way (although respect the regulations such as trafic lights).
Last edited by phil alvirez; Jul 01, 2017 at 11:35 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply