Jun 26, 2017, 01:17 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Using Gimbals to Trim an Trunigy Evolution Radio

I purchased one of these to use for my Quad...

Turnigy Evolution Digital AFHDS 2A Radio

It's actually a good radio, well in my rookie opinion...

One of the issues that I've had with it is like most the lack of trim buttons...

Found this on You Tube:

Trim Your Quad Without Trim Buttons (10 min 13 sec)

I found this about a month ago... and have spent the better part of the last two weeks searching for it again. So. with that I'm posting it here so I don't forget and to be helpful to anyone else...
to remove ads between posts
Aug 21, 2017, 11:46 AM
Thank you! I didn't find this anywhere else. I really like the tx but thought a drawback is that there are no trim adjustments. Apparently there are. Very helpful. I have an iA6C in a Rise RXS-255. It already is very stable in a hover. Nonetheless, I tried using this trim adjustment technique. I didn't get any "beeps" as shown in the video and the amount of trim I needed to do was so subtle, it's not clear the technique was working for me. I BELIEVE it was, but I'm not absolutely certain

Quick Reply