6-17-17 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by mfwilliams, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 24, 2017, 09:56 PM
Pompano Hill Flyers
Discussion

6-17-17

This Saturday was the "Longest Day" club picnic at the Tullahoma Coffee Airfoilers. Poh had sent me a note about it and I remembered the wonderful chili fun fly the club had last fall. So it didn’t take much of a nudge for me to drive the 48 miles down for a Southern homestyle dinner.
As always, the food was to die for. I spent about 3 hours munching and talking to the Tullahoma boys.
I had hoped to wait until nightfall to enjoy the scheduled “night fly”. But the wife called and was worried about me driving in the dark back to Murfreesboro, so I packed it in about 8pm.
Thanks Coffee Airfoilers
Great food and great flying
Mike W
to remove ads between posts
Jun 25, 2017, 09:52 AM
Registered Taranis User
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfwilliams
But the wife called and was worried about me driving in the dark back to Murfreesboro...
I see her point .
Latest blog entry: Taranis: Aileron-To-Rudder Mix.
Jul 26, 2017, 10:28 PM
Pompano Hills Flyers
Bro give me a call. Great pics btw.

DJ
Jul 29, 2017, 02:00 PM
Pompano Hill Flyers
Left a message DJ.

Mike
Aug 01, 2017, 10:03 PM
Pompano Hills Flyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfwilliams
Left a message DJ.

Mike
Where? I never received it.

Dj
Last edited by Dangerous James; Aug 02, 2017 at 05:28 AM.
Aug 03, 2017, 02:15 PM
Pompano Hills Flyers
Yo!
Aug 03, 2017, 04:29 PM
Registered Taranis User
Hi, DJ.

I'm all set to visit Mike and see the total eclipse on August 21! I even have several sets of special eclipse-viewing glasses ready to take along.

And there's an ALES contest on October 7 at the Christmas field. I plan to be there, why don't you stop by?
Latest blog entry: Taranis: Aileron-To-Rudder Mix.
Aug 03, 2017, 07:16 PM
Pompano Hills Flyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Mike
Hi, DJ.

I'm all set to visit Mike and see the total eclipse on August 21! I even have several sets of special eclipse-viewing glasses ready to take along.

And there's an ALES contest on October 7 at the Christmas field. I plan to be there, why don't you stop by?
That'll be awesome. That's one day after my birthday. I'll bring my Sprite. Enjoy the eclipse

DJ