DJI Dashboard - Modding tips, tricks and results - OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 95 - RC Groups
Jul 14, 2017, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SasquatchLabs
Nice try... everyone knows I Am the real KF...

Keep the sock puppets coming brother.

We want proof lol
to remove ads between posts
Jul 14, 2017, 01:31 PM
Must Stop Buying More Stuff
Hopefully these antics don't get out of hand and this thread gets shut down. That would not be helpful to anyone.
Jul 14, 2017, 01:39 PM
DJI Testing / US Support
They've even tried calling my work and Threatened my family ... He doesn't realize my work put me through ground school over 2 years ago. We are in the process of getting things setup to use these for the city!

The sad part is they don't understand the basics of logs, especially phone systems... also that while a lot of us disagree on things there is an honor code.. and these two have both violated it!

By the why you don't know who anyone is these days..You definitely have created some major problem for yourself !

Hey Sas , what do you think of this!?
Last edited by blade strike; Jul 14, 2017 at 02:04 PM.
Jul 14, 2017, 01:41 PM
DJI Testing / US Support
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad808
Hopefully these antics don't get out of hand and this thread gets shut down. That would not be helpful to anyone.
Sorry Sir I've said my peace!

I do apologize and I wouldn't expect this to be shutdown!
Latest blog entry: QUICK TIPS - Spark
Jul 14, 2017, 01:46 PM
Must Stop Buying More Stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade strike

Blade, you and the rest of the DJI crew are welcome here, just as much as anyone else!
Jul 14, 2017, 01:52 PM
DJI Testing / US Support
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad808
Blade, you and the rest of the DJI crew are welcome here, just as much as anyone else!
Thank you but this thread belongs to you guys! You guys showed enough respect to start it and keep the other thread mostly clean. It's only right that I do the same!

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend!
Latest blog entry: QUICK TIPS - Spark
Jul 14, 2017, 02:06 PM
Pedantic Thinker

DJI P4, Mavic, Spark, and i2 GPL Violations come to light...

Now... sorry for the odd timing, but this bit is a bit harder to hear. DJI is *still* in GPL violation (as they have been for a number of years).

https://twitter.com/d0tslash/status/885936811993911297

In particular *now* with P4, Mavic, Spark, and i2
As I originally highlighted here:
https://github.com/MAVProxyUser/DJI_ftpd_aes_unscramble

Jul 14, 2017, 02:10 PM
Pedantic Thinker
Quote:
They've even tried calling my work and Threatened my family ... He doesn't realize my work put me through ground school over 2 years ago. We are in the process of getting things setup to use these for the city!

The sad part is they don't understand the basics of logs, especially phone systems... also that while a lot of us disagree on things there is an honor code.. and these two have both violated it!

By the why you don't know who anyone is these days..You definitely have created some major problem for yourself !

Hey Sas , what do you think of this!?
Haha yeah saw it... there was a thread on MavicPilots for a few days too... I've been openly sharing all the *attacks* on Twitter.

They make me chuckle.
I've made no secrets about my *real* aliases.
https://twitter.com/d0tslash/status/884892723286814720

https://mavicpilots.com/threads/a-wo...mmunity.21572/
http://archive.li/1Fue0
Jul 14, 2017, 02:14 PM
Pedantic Thinker
Quote:

Yeah no trouble outta me here... only issue will be keeping Dany' Sockpuppets & Crew out.
Jul 14, 2017, 02:56 PM
Help! I'm a Newbie
So Sas you are KF and err0404 is Bin4r?
Old Jul 14, 2017, 03:13 PM
CuntStrike
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Highly Offensive Content (Immediate suspension).
Jul 14, 2017, 03:58 PM
Help! I'm a Newbie
Man can't we just get along for the sake of Mavic enjoyment
Jul 14, 2017, 04:01 PM
Without taking sides or being biased can someone please explain to me who is battling who. From what I understand you have people who say anyone who modifies their DJI are wrong and reckless. Not true, yes there are plenty of idiots out there but labeling them all as idiots is ridiculous. The other side says we should have the product we purchased. That DJI policing us is wrong and they are not promoting people flying like an idiot. True, but some of the idiots are taking their technology and making both sides look bad now.
And also that these idiots are taking credit for the work?
How close am I?
It seems to me that both sides have the same problem, regardless if they disagree on what is best. It is the idiots that are screwing all of us. I say all of us because no matter what side you fall on the idiots damage continues to affect all of us.
And last the people say if others did not modify the technology the idiots would not be able to do this. Somewhat agree with that but when did the word accountability get removed from the dictionary, and I mean that on both sides, DJI and the idiots.
Both have valid points but also stop and realize that fighting between each other is useless. The idiots are the problem so how do you deal with them? I have no idea
Last edited by samd12; Jul 14, 2017 at 04:02 PM. Reason: missed word
Jul 14, 2017, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntStrike
Good. Now GTFU and stop your nonsense here. I have read about you on the Drone Development group and you are dead wrong. Danny encourages people not to fly near airplanes. You lie about that, and probably everything else. And here is a photo I dedicate to you, a close call with an airplane. The video is even better, but you can enjoy this one in the meantime you bloody wanker.
Either way if it is true or not how is posting a picture or video like that helping anyone?
Jul 14, 2017, 04:08 PM
Whew back to business.... I am under the impression that DUML is still in beta, any ideas on any issues with it?