Aug 01, 2020, 09:52 PM

Mini?

Just got a Mini. What can this do for that?

bob
to remove ads between posts
Aug 03, 2020, 04:56 AM
foamies never die
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelgtr

bob
Go back 1 page - https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=6558
Aug 04, 2020, 03:53 PM
Must Stop Buying More Stuff
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptowndisco
Hi I just bought the Drone hacks license for use on a Mavic 2 Zoom , all I want it for is to change to FCC from CE , can I ask do I need the remote connected while flashing the drone to FCC , if not how does the remote change mode does it need flashed as well ? sorry if it is a dumb question I searched the Drone Hacks website but seen no mention , ps I am on the latest firmware hence the FCC only as I think I cant rollback reading the website , thanks
The drone tells the remote what mode and power to be at, so you do not need to connect the RC.
Except on the Mini do you need to connect the RC when hacking to boost mode.

For the Mini...the hardware is different, and DH can do boost only...can't change to FCC mode.
Aug 04, 2020, 03:55 PM
Must Stop Buying More Stuff
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelgtr

bob
Go here:
https://drone-hacks.com/birdmap
Click on your drone and hardware version. You can easily see what is available to do.
Aug 04, 2020, 05:01 PM
youtube.com/ShadowVFX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad808
Go here:
https://drone-hacks.com/birdmap
Click on your drone and hardware version. You can easily see what is available to do.
It looks like removing NFZ from DJI's newer drones isn't available yet? That's unfortunate, but it's why I don't see myself upgrading from my Mavic Pro anytime soon.
Aug 04, 2020, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad808
The drone tells the remote what mode and power to be at, so you do not need to connect the RC.
Except on the Mini do you need to connect the RC when hacking to boost mode.

For the Mini...the hardware is different, and DH can do boost only...can't change to FCC mode.
Thanks for the answer
Oct 16, 2020, 01:47 AM
RC and scuba

Broken gimbal Mavic 1 Pro

Hello friends,
my last flight with Mavic Pro ended not well (see pics, label 1) and now I need your help - I'm not sure, how exactly flat wires (3) and (4) should be positioned in relation to (2), (5) and (6). It would be great if anybody could provide me with detailed photo(s) of said node, or point me to relevant internet resource. Thanx in advance.

Quick Reply