Aug 24, 2019, 07:57 AM
Regarding silencio and my goal of muting the low battery warnings (or at least reducing volume), I watched the videos on silencio and read all the youtube comments, and am unclear if silencio will mute the low battery warnings on M2P controller?

In a perfect world (which this is not and will never be...):
  • Silencio functionality would be part of NLD. I don't mind paying for Silencio, but don't want to have to worry about firewalls, trusted sources, etc., any more than once on the M2P mods front.
  • Silencing the remote warnings would be an option, but so would reducing the volume somewhat
  • Settings would be per warning type: (startup and shutdown chimes, low battery, severe low battery, landing and RTH)
Does anyone who has applied silencio to an M2P conroller know if it mutes low battery and severe low battery beeping?

Leaning toward opening the controller and putting tape over the speaker, as some have done, to reduce volume of controller alerts...

Kelly
to remove ads between posts
Aug 24, 2019, 08:19 AM
Happy FPV flyer
Silencio is for the Mavic 1, not the 2.
Aug 24, 2019, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrah
Silencio is for the Mavic 1, not the 2.
Thanks for confirming what I suspected. Scotch tape surging into the lead...

Kelly
Aug 24, 2019, 08:59 AM
In process of upgrading from Mavic Pro to a Mavic 2 Pro. My Mavic Pro currently has NFZ disabled from a year plus ago when we were editing the parameters.

Im thinking before selling this I should remove that before new buyer gets it.

And then to update M2 with that if possible. Iíve been out of the loop for so long that Iím looking for a little help. I assume I can just upgrade firmware on the Mavic 1 and itíll just never be able to go back to where itís at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aug 24, 2019, 11:17 PM
FPV Browncoat
Why not sell it as unlocked? You could probably charge a premium for that.

And on the MP1, I believe you can unlock all firmwares now, at least after downgrading.
Aug 25, 2019, 08:19 AM
Open the bay doors... HAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by calde043
In process of upgrading from Mavic Pro to a Mavic 2 Pro. My Mavic Pro currently has NFZ disabled from a year plus ago when we were editing the parameters.

And then to update M2 with that if possible. Iíve been out of the loop for so long that Iím looking for a little help. I assume I can just upgrade firmware on the Mavic 1 and itíll just never be able to go back to where itís at.

It's probably wiser to re-enable NFZ and give the new owner an "unmodified" Mavic Pro.

Returning it to its original "DJI" default settings makes it a DJI problem if any problems arise.

Not returning it to its factory default settings might also give DJI the right to deny future warranty claims.
Aug 25, 2019, 12:50 PM
What goes up, hopefully lands!
Quote:
Originally Posted by calde043

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJI27
It's probably wiser to re-enable NFZ and give the new owner an "unmodified" Mavic Pro.

Returning it to its original "DJI" default settings makes it a DJI problem if any problems arise.

Not returning it to its factory default settings might also give DJI the right to deny future warranty claims.
Exactly what warranty would still be in effect given he posted it is well over a year old?
Aug 30, 2019, 08:34 AM
Does NLD FCC patch works with Mavic 2 Pro and Smart Controller?
Aug 30, 2019, 11:37 PM

how to solving problem for disable dji asistant beta 112

hi all, please help
I have struggled for enabling to edit parameter with dji assistant, but there stuck for this
how the way for better solving for this case

i attached with picture below

thank you so much for the help

i'm sorry for my bad english
Sep 06, 2019, 07:23 PM
Must Stop Buying More Stuff
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiShBuRn
Does NLD FCC patch works with Mavic 2 Pro and Smart Controller?
Yes, but not nearly as well as with the regular RC, but it does work. You need to be more aware of antenna position.
Sep 08, 2019, 03:10 PM
I have used NLD to increase the performance of Position mode to the max. It's not got the same top end as Sport. Is there a way to move Sport higher? And are the stick gains/expo mode-specific, or common to all modes?

Any progress on cracking the code re altitude limit for M2P?

Thanks,
Kelly
Sep 20, 2019, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkf94025
Any progress on cracking the code re altitude limit for M2P?
need this too......

Quick Reply