View Poll Results: Bugs 6 Owners Poll / RC Flyers only
5 Stars Excellent / Very Satisfied / Happy 4 40.00%
4 Stars Very Good / Satisfied 3 30.00%
3 Stars Good / Fair / 2 20.00%
2 Stars Disappointed 0 0%
1 Star Do Not Buy 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Jul 17, 2017, 02:33 PM
" your test review opinions matter " / Page #1 Post #6 / please update your " reserved spot "
MJX Bugs 6 "Racing" Quadcopter (11 min 57 sec)

Thanks to Member JohnCC says " he's giving it to a friend who recently lost his job " should cheer him up some
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 17, 2017 at 04:49 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 17, 2017, 02:37 PM
Great News You Have Lysy /that Flash Sale / only lasted for 3 days. was limited and sold out. (Got the Lowest Price Known To Mankind) ever
Happy To Hear on the Delivery Success with GB in a Timely Manner... so nice to hear this

to your happiness regarding the Now Retired Xk / an awards ceremony now in effect... see Seby Under Constructions thread / master builder
post more your feelings and opinions on it for Future Members to Know of this Wonderful Brushless Sporty Flier. owners only
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 17, 2017 at 02:44 PM.
Jul 18, 2017, 12:27 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Blue Bugs, Just got my Bugs 2C. Where can I post? I'm a bit disappointed as the blades and battery are different from the other models. I don't know why MJX does that. The battery reminds me of a DJI Phantom (full sz) batttery. That's KOO-KOO

Mike.
Jul 18, 2017, 02:35 PM
Chap:

please stay on the above post to / add video/ opinions/ whatever, it is you call......tell it like a man

let us know : where did you get it/ how much / if satisfied with their service ? ok to post website page to bugs 2 vendors online checkout to buy now or whatever it is that is most important for members to know

OK Chap / its the battery... will make a note of it/// thanks for the update
Try to Repost any further info Discussing BUGS 2 here on this area... so its easy to see it
reedit your current posts to add more
include vids /links/ what you got to say about Bugs 2 Chap? only the battery?

"How She Fly Man / Let Us Know More "

Chap is the Connector the Same? xt30 Bugs 2 Bugs 6
as far as being loose, you think a little foam around or shim will do?
please answer in your post below #155

Looks Like A TROLL JUST VOTED/ First 1 Star yea right (mods have a log for review gets out of hand) banggood shills do this too

Thanks BB
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 18, 2017 at 06:58 PM.
Jul 18, 2017, 05:33 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012
Blue Bugs, Just got my Bugs 2C. Where can I post? I'm a bit disappointed as the blades and battery are different from the other models. I don't know why MJX does that. The battery reminds me of a DJI Phantom (full sz) batttery. That's KOO-KOO

Mike.
Sorry,... The batts ARE compatible with other models. They will fit loose though.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 07:26 PM
Blue Bugs
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Profanity). It is temporarily hidden while Blue Bugs edits it.
Jul 18, 2017, 07:54 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Blue Bugs, Please don't be concerned about the "poll." That's all it is...a "poll." Don't get get yourself all up in arms about one lousy vote. I keep telling you...."you are much better than that."

Fa-get-a-bout-tit

Mike.
Jul 18, 2017, 08:17 PM
Thanks Chap/ it was giving the member an opportunity to explain the vote

AND YOU WANT TO INTERFERE?

/ nothing wrong with giving the member a voice is it?

Not Forgetting it,

very interested in the Members Opinion Test Review Poll Result and Request Further informations
"dont listen to chap i am the one asking" on this one / maybe more later...will see

and oh by the way
never discussed the bugs 2, the 1 star is?

ok chap
Take any futher Bugs 2 to the Proper Thread....
thank you, not interested in any more about bugs 2 from you on this thread
(reason being its already been mentioned / given 2 opportunities to edit and post more/ you passed on it / )
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 18, 2017 at 08:22 PM.
Jul 18, 2017, 08:27 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bugs

Not Forgetting it,

very interested in the Members Opinion Test Review Poll Result and Request Further informations
"dont listen to chap i am the one asking" on this one / maybe more later...will see

and oh by the way

ok chap
(reason being its already been mentioned / given 2 opportunities to edit and post more/ you passed on it / )
Bud, like I said, it's a poll. Members shouldn't have to explain about how they voted. IMHO, that's totally rude trying to force a member to explain his/her vote.
Mike.

Classic Movie Line #15 (0 min 10 sec)
Jul 18, 2017, 08:30 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Quote:

Not Forgetting it,

and oh by the way

ok chap
Hold on a sec....are you getting nasty with me Eric? It sure sounds like it. I don't like people who beat around the bush. As my usual saying..."spit it out."
Jul 18, 2017, 08:37 PM
First Off Lets Look At What You Write Above... is that OK Chap
so we can talk about it

thank you for the perfect video, your right on topic as usual,
"i cant handle the truth when i been lied to"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like You Said " It Is a Poll"
chap are you being serious, like you said? its been there for weeks without you saying anything

i am not asking members to do anything chap/

its only for 1 person and thats not you or any other MemberS as you suggest

Asking for the 1 Star Vote Today... a spot to say more as an opportunity to share with other members more the negative aspects.
See Chap I Can Handle The Truth /

Not Any Major Reviewer on YouTube Thinks 1 Star / most like it very much / for Its Value.
also......May Have Thought Quad Racer Brushless 250 and thinking Skitzo what he flys.

Guys NO IT IS NOT FOR ADVANCED PILOTS PUSHING THE LIMITS DO NOT BUY
maybe it was an intermediate advanced member chap thinking it was something its not

We Give 4-5 Stars An Opportunity To Voice The Opinions Here and Test Review Results
why is it Not Fair To Give Low Stars or Anyone and Everybody Who Votes an opportunity to Discuss it further so we know why?

IT IS COMPLETELY VOLUNTARY NO ONE IS FORCED , maybe something wrong with it Chap ..the Bugs 6
and was thinking could help them further with customer support....

the 1 star seems out of place is all /
Guys Your Voting on the Bugs6 Not Me
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 18, 2017 at 09:18 PM.
Jul 18, 2017, 09:19 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Quote:

Not Forgetting it,

and oh by the way

ok chap
Eric, so what is this all about man? You sound pissed at me and I don't know why

Mike.
Jul 18, 2017, 09:24 PM
Post Removed Per Chap request
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 19, 2017 at 08:50 PM.
Jul 18, 2017, 09:35 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
I'll just stay out of this thread and post in the MJX Bugs 2C thread
Jul 18, 2017, 10:22 PM

it is what it is