Coming Soon - Hitec H4 Plus Four-Port Charger - RC Groups

Coming Soon - Hitec H4 Plus Four-Port Charger

More output power is the name of the game with the new H4 Plus 4-port charger from Hitec.

Coming Soon - Hitec H4 Plus Four-Port Charger

The Hitec H4 Gets an Update

Hitec has just announced a version 2 of their popular H4 4-channel charger that will go live in July of this year. The H4 Plus has all the functionality of the original H4, but boosts the output power to 150 watts per channel charge and 20 watts per channel discharge. The H4 Plus uses a 128x64 back Lit graphic LCD display and has an intuitive interface to make charging sequences easy. The price is around $275 for the Hitec H4 Plus.

CLICK HERE for more info on the new Hitec H4 Plus charger.

Features:

• Luxury High Performance 4-channel Smart Charger
  • Full aluminum case
  • 32bit high performance microprocessor controlled
  • High quality 128x64 Back Light Graphic LCD
  • High Power 150watt x 4channel
  • Hitec Channel Bridge Function (Max Charge - 300 watt)
  • Lithium Chemistry Battery (Li-HV, Li-Po, Li-Fe, Li-ion)
  • NiMH , NiCd, Pb Battery capable
  • Li-xx Storage Mode (Auto Detecting)
  • Ni-xx Cycle Charge & Discharge (Up to 10-cycle)
  • Built in Cell check Function (Voltage level & Capacity)
  • Lithium Chemistry Battery Discard Function
  • User name (12 character)
  • Temp Sensor can be connected.
  • Firmware can be Upgraded by HPP-22

Jun 22, 2017, 11:49 AM
I need to know how loud it is before I buy one. I'm ok with it being loud at 4A. .5A with full blast fans, not so much, like previous models
Jun 22, 2017, 12:27 PM
Team Hitec, Sales
Quote:
Originally Posted by tware
I need to know how loud it is before I buy one. I'm ok with it being loud at 4A. .5A with full blast fans, not so much, like previous models
Make sure the previous models have the latest updates in them, there was an algorithm update in one of the versions (I want to say it was 1.03) that improved how the fans were controlled. The H4 Plus will already have this update in them.