This thread is privately moderated by BGjim, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 22, 2017, 01:56 AM
Thread OP
New Product

Ways to contact me

Sometime I dont reply you immediately.So here are the ways you can contact me.
Time:9:00-18:00(GMT +8)

telegram:BGWilson
Email:[email protected]

QQ:1119266791
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/BGRCTEAM/https://www.facebook.com/BGRCTEAM/
Banggood RC :https://www.facebook.com/groups/353582738746363/

Pls attach your forum name if you contact me firstly.

Wilson
Last edited by BG-Wilson; May 16, 2019 at 11:02 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 22, 2017, 10:55 AM
Dutch RC Reviewer
Thanks Jim,

I emailed you a few days ago about the goggles and TATTO ESC's.
Jun 25, 2017, 02:29 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Hi Jim

I contacted you with a few mails about several things. I understand you must be very busy, as a while ago reply to mail was usually within a few hours, now taking several days, or no reply at all. Hope you can find time to have a look at my recent mails, and help solve some issues soon.

Especially with the Lanchi 76, which is now 99% certain it's DOA, and sending some samples before these go out of stock, and thus reviews will be vastly delayed...
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Jun 26, 2017, 01:58 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
Hi Jim

I contacted you with a few mails about several things. I understand you must be very busy, as a while ago reply to mail was usually within a few hours, now taking several days, or no reply at all. Hope you can find time to have a look at my recent mails, and help solve some issues soon.

Especially with the Lanchi 76, which is now 99% certain it's DOA, and sending some samples before these go out of stock, and thus reviews will be vastly delayed...
Sorry Henk.
Some samples are limitted and I have to ask the manager for samples.
Latest blog entry: Ways to contact me
Jun 26, 2017, 03:42 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Can you at least send a replacement Lanchi 76? I've tried everything, asked other owners of the quad or board, and we've reached the verdict mine is DOA. There is still stock for the Lanchi, 8 units when I last checked.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Jun 18, 2018, 02:41 PM

Visuo xs809hw

El Visuo drone o Tianqu XS809W es un drone muy chulo esteticamente, muy parecido al Dji Mavic, un drone muy estable en el vuelo, con la potencia para volar en exterior, gracias a sus tres modos de velocidad. Un drone con control de altura que funciona estupendamente, logrando una gran estabilidad de vuelo, un gran manejo con el mando de control, con unos 100 metros de alcance, és un drone perfecto para el vuelo exterior. Un drone resistente, con una batería de 3,7v a 900 mah con un vuelo de unos 9 minutos, baterías de cartucho, lo cual facilitan su instalación y cambio, además muy sencillas de conseguir a un precio aproximado de 4 €. El Fpv por wifi de este drone funciona muy bien, sin apenas micro cortes, ni retrasos, además de darnos una gran calidad de grabación y una visión de gran angular de de 120 º. Después de muchas pruebas, tanto en vuelos interiores como exteriores, podemos decir que, este Tianqu destaca por su calidad y gran manejo, perfecto tanto para ser un drone de iniciación como nuestro drone para Fpv de iniciación.
Jul 05, 2018, 06:52 PM
I fly and I have a beard!
I have messaged you on RCGroups and e-mail. Never heard anything back from you. I hope you can help me out, Jim.
Jul 16, 2018, 02:01 PM
While they might seem like toys, a high-quality drone is a serious investment, and an easy way to add production value to a film project, or get a unique view on the world for your travel vlog. We've flown plenty, and these are the top performers in our tests.

Aliexpress.com sells this plane at a low price, I really advise you to buy them.
link the product : https://goo.gl/Jhaf4k?

Quick Reply