Jul 01, 2017, 03:35 PM
Hello

I use the AP in diversity mode, PPM#6 and SBUS#1 .

i use for PPM receiver a Openlrsng with RSSI encoded into ch13 and a FrSKY X8R for SBUS.

The X8R have the RSSI in a separate PWM output at 1Khz.

Any option to configure different RSSI type depending of diversity input selection ( sbus or ppm )

thanks
regards
to remove ads between posts
Jul 01, 2017, 05:35 PM
Thread OP
No such option in present firmware.
Jul 02, 2017, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbig
No such option in present firmware.
Thanks.

If you need test new Improvements , I would like to help.

Last edited by arielba; Jul 02, 2017 at 05:37 AM.
Jul 04, 2017, 12:45 AM
Buddy Flight

Buddy flight Zbig & Zbig (11 min 50 sec)
Jul 04, 2017, 09:24 AM
excellent as always!
Jul 04, 2017, 09:35 AM
ARACE UAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbipok
Zbipok are flying very nice of course, but tell the other guy in front of you to buy better Autopilot system.
He is always going left and right all the time. Cannot hold a straight line/heading.
Or he can ask for help here in this thread, many people can help him tuning the AP as-well as piloting basics....... what a noob
Latest blog entry: longrangeFPV.com
Jul 04, 2017, 11:11 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompecukor
Zbipok are flying very nice of course, but tell the other guy in front of you to buy better Autopilot system.
He is always going left and right all the time. Cannot hold a straight line/heading.
Or he can ask for help here in this thread, many people can help him tuning the AP as-well as piloting basics....... what a noob
I'll pretend I didn't see this.
Jul 04, 2017, 11:50 AM
ARACE UAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbig
I'll pretend I didn't see this.
First time that you sense of humor failed you. Haha. I think you saw the joke, but ego would not let you walk by

There refrence to "by a better autopilot" should have made it too obvious I tought.
Latest blog entry: longrangeFPV.com
Jul 04, 2017, 12:26 PM
Thread OP
of course I saw it - it is so obvious.
And Zbipok cuts video prematurely. The best was at the end
Jul 05, 2017, 12:29 AM
Good afternoon!
Today the Russian forum was asked about the possibility of displaying two altitude values at once (by the barometer and by the GPS), it may be different fields with the possibility of moving ...
Do you think this feature is useful?
Jul 05, 2017, 01:17 AM
Yes. The Buddy flight system requires new functionality: you're too close to the second plane.
Jul 05, 2017, 05:22 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plohish
Good afternoon!
Today the Russian forum was asked about the possibility of displaying two altitude values at once (by the barometer and by the GPS), it may be different fields with the possibility of moving ...
Do you think this feature is useful?
In v2.60 numeric altitude field has option "AMSL" - it is from GPS, but above sea level, not above base. At this ame time "framed" field with scale may show barometric latitude.
Jul 05, 2017, 05:35 AM
Thanks Zbignew, i will watch
Jul 05, 2017, 11:03 AM
Maybe it's worth doing another checkbox - "relative to the base"? (not AMSL)
Jul 05, 2017, 07:17 PM
Hello everyone:

Watching Zbipok's video, I was thinking since the new version has the ability to output servo controls on the AUX channels, could they drive a gimbal using Buddy Flight data. That way, the following plane could track the lead plane easier.

Ron

Quick Reply