Feb 22, 2005, 06:59 AM
Forgot how to fly
mmmm....SEFF ALE.....
to remove ads between posts
Feb 22, 2005, 07:47 AM
I can accomodate you. I have an old set I used when I started a few years ago (no-name's from wal-mart), or I could bring a set of my wife's clubs if I could Ok it with her. She has a set of mizuno Cimmaron's she uses, and a set of cobra irons that she currently doesn't use. I don't play worth a darn (88~95 range normally), and Mike is out of practice so he's not doing well either, but it has great social aspects. I'll bring another set of clubs if you want. The "brickyard" was only $18 last year so even if prices increase, it's still a cheap round to have some fun with the guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezeypeeps
I'd love to have a round with you guys, but I'll have enough trouble shipping a Mini-IFo across the Atlantic without adding a set of clubs too . Don't suppose anyone in Americus has a set for hire My Golf is so abysmal that it wouldn't matter what clubs I used. Its still fun tho
Latest blog entry: blog
Feb 22, 2005, 07:50 AM
I can accomodate you. I have an old set I used when I started a few years ago (no-name's from wal-mart), or I could bring a set of my wife's clubs if I could Ok it with her. She has a set of mizuno Cimmaron's she uses, and a set of cobra irons that she currently doesn't use. I don't play worth a darn (88~95 range normally, shot 93 last friday and 89 sunday for example), and Mike is out of practice so he's not doing well either, but it has great social aspects. I'll bring another set of clubs if you want. The "brickyard" was only $18 last year so even if prices increase, it's still a cheap round to have some fun with the guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezeypeeps
I'd love to have a round with you guys, but I'll have enough trouble shipping a Mini-IFo across the Atlantic without adding a set of clubs too . Don't suppose anyone in Americus has a set for hire My Golf is so abysmal that it wouldn't matter what clubs I used. Its still fun tho
Latest blog entry: blog
Feb 22, 2005, 11:19 PM
Involuntary Beta Tester
One of my favorite movies about golf

http://www.carlspackler.com/sounds/015.wav
Feb 23, 2005, 09:26 AM
Forgot how to fly
On the subject of Highspeed wireless. Just find a Krystals restaurant. I installed their infrastructure year before last year with DSL. They now offer free broadband wireless access. IIRC, there is a Krystals on the way back to the Hotel from Hodges. Krystals should now have 98% of their sites live in the Southeast.

-Mike
Feb 23, 2005, 10:17 AM
Morning Light Mountain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy W
Not much broadband access down in Americus, ya know?
?? We have broadband right there on the field in the hobby shop.

Bill Davenport
AMA 28141
Feb 23, 2005, 10:21 AM
Forgot how to fly
Bill... I can supply the wireless AP 2ghz and 5ghz if need be

-Mike
Feb 23, 2005, 11:04 AM
Team Polecat
Wow.. How cool would that be. Imagine Mac selling time on a wireless net. I thought I had died and gone to heaven when he put in RV sites. Let's see if we can make this fly.

Leon
Feb 23, 2005, 12:48 PM
I have a webcam and software that can provide a periodic image from the event..
Someone probably has streaming software, however..?
..a
Feb 23, 2005, 01:44 PM
Captain Carnage says......
i believe i have Streaming software (albeit chincy i think...it came with the DV camcorder...Samsung)

but i'll check later when i get home

Chuck
Feb 23, 2005, 02:03 PM
darnit i think the new vendor locations took my tent spot! ; / i might have to get classy and bring a vehical w/ two extra wheels this year. unless me and my friend can jam all our planes in his car!

he should have his SA Cap40 going, Dystraction and a Molt Hellcat, perhaps an ifo. i hope to have a SA Stella and Dystraction, and a FF Cap! Stella is going to be ready just in time i think. if we fit all that in a car i would be suprised, i might have to try and get the truck going.
Last edited by maux; Feb 23, 2005 at 02:35 PM.
Feb 23, 2005, 02:58 PM
Forgot how to fly
Vendors are now under where the farm equipment used to be. It should open up more area for tent/parking.
Feb 24, 2005, 10:48 PM
Thread OP
Hey guys,

I had a chance tonight to update the exhibitor list and raffle pages.

I still have a ton of prizes to list from Horizon Hobby. I plan to do that this weekend!

http://www.koolflightsystems.com/seff_raffle.htm

Two months to go!
Feb 28, 2005, 09:12 AM
Thread OP
I added a ton of new prizes to the raffle page over the weekend...

Take a moment to look at what you want to win :-)

http://www.koolflightsystems.com/seff_raffle.htm

Here's a few teasers....
Feb 28, 2005, 09:25 AM
Thread OP
SKS Video Productions will be creating an event film for 2005. They will be shooting video all 4 days and will release a DVD and VHS tape a few months after...

They will also be exhibiting at the show and selling their current titles under the vendor mall. There will also be a bunch of SKS videos in the raffle.

Quick Reply