Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Nooflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 19, 2017, 05:48 PM
Trader Rating: 19
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Airplane lot

Selling the guts in most of my planes I don't fly but all parts work good.
Need to minimize my fleet as I'm moving soon.
Will sell whole plane if anyone is local.
Micro f22 just has feigao direct drive motor with a couple servos and 6amp esc. No rx in this plane.
Umx j3 cub with brushless eflite motor with bl umx brick and linear servos. No as3x in this plane.
Micro Christian eagle with um brick from original park zone cub.
Micro 3D plane with 5 gram brushless motor and linear servos and bl umx brick.
Sorry not a detailed description but I haven't flown these planes in months and kind of forgot what everything is but I know everything works. Has been tested. Hopefully the pictures will do justice.
I'm taking offers
to remove ads between posts