This thread is privately moderated by mikefish876, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 19, 2017, 05:23 PM
Trader Rating: 5
$1.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

different gear for sale

okay im trying to gather up funds for a tbs crossfire or dragonlink v3 bluetooh. I have some things i want to sell. all of it is in working condition. some items look a little rough but they will work. Okay heres the list..

ezuhf jr unit with 8 channel light reciever- 65

clone apm with v1 radios, new power module, minimosd, Bluetooth module, sonar module, mini gps. comes with a extended y cable for sik radio and osd. also comes with other set of v1 radios, but they wont connect i suspect they are on a different buad rate. Those dont have antennas. 30obo takes it.

5.8 ghz reciever and two txs with cloverleaf antennas, and one immersion antenna. one of the txs is missing the buttons, but it still works fine on the channel its stuck on. maybe you could touch the button holes with a screw driver to change the channel, havent tried it. These items need cables for them to work. Im reusing the cables.

the last item is 3 motors and a 60a hobbyking esc, one motor is a ntm 2826 1100kv, the other is a aerodrive 2830 1000kv, the last one is no name. all come with prop adapters. 20obo
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2017, 05:24 PM
Trader Rating: 5
remove double post please.