NIB Microbeast plus Latest firmware 4.1.5 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by ozzie111, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 19, 2017, 05:29 PM
Trader Rating: 9
$135.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

NIB Microbeast plus Latest firmware 4.1.5

For Sale NIB Microbeast Plus with 4.1.5 firmware including the programming dongle to add bailout, etc.
Never plugged in. Only opened to photograph.
$135 and I pay shipping in CONUS
Selling because I was going to build another ship, but I just don't have time.
Last edited by ozzie111; Jul 28, 2017 at 02:20 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 22, 2017, 09:04 AM
Will consider reasonable offer also.
Jul 07, 2017, 01:19 PM
Bump for the weekend.
Jul 10, 2017, 05:06 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Will u take 140
Jul 10, 2017, 05:10 PM
Yes.
Jul 16, 2017, 08:18 PM
Trader Rating: 0
I will give you 140. How should I make payment to you?
Jul 16, 2017, 08:40 PM
PayPal
Ozzietx@gmail.com
Jul 20, 2017, 04:31 PM
This is still available for purchase.
Jul 28, 2017, 02:21 PM
Price Reduced to $135 shipped
Aug 17, 2017, 03:42 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Fair market value: $75.
Aug 17, 2017, 03:55 PM
Ubergoober74,

I have attempted to be polite, but this is becoming obnoxious.

You have attempted to low ball me on my asking price in PMs. You have continued to try and make your point in PMs.

I have explained that I am not interested in the price you have offered. I deleted the last unsolicited opinion that you posted.

Now you are making posts that are really not applicable.

What is it that you are trying to prove, and why have you moved the conversation to the public arena?

It seems that, like most rational people, if you offer is declined, you should just move on.

I have never experienced this here on RC groups. Just what is it that you intend to accomplish by you repeated posts?
Aug 18, 2017, 12:08 PM
I simply stated your price is too high, which it is. One can get MB Plus from a reputable company for close to that price, new with full warranty.

Anyway, good luck. Ciao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie111
Ubergoober74,

You have attempted to low ball me on my asking price in PMs. You have continued to try and make your point in PMs.

I have explained that I am not interested in the price you have offered. I deleted the last unsolicited opinion that you posted.

What is it that you are trying to prove, and why have you moved the conversation to the public arena?

It seems that, like most rational people, if you offer is declined, you should just move on.

I have never experienced this here on RC groups. Just what is it that you intend to accomplish by you repeated posts?
Aug 18, 2017, 12:11 PM
To answer your question on what I am trying to do, why I moved it to public is this: I asked you specifics about this MB Plus as you alluded to a bail out function which is an extra $120 option, on top of the regular price. You played dumb like you don't know, it may or may not have it. Be a straight shooter or know what you are selling and you don't have to worry about people calling you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie111
Ubergoober74,

Aug 18, 2017, 12:39 PM
Ubergoober,

If you actually read my post it very clearly states that I have the dongle to add bailout. I do not see how I could be more transparent.
I don't see how I have alluded to anything.
I am leaving this open so people will be able to judge for themselves.