RISE FPV Cube and Race Gates - RC Groups

RISE FPV Cube and Race Gates

RISE has just introduced three new gates for your small house and outdoor drone racer. Let's take a quick look!

RISE FPV Cube and Race Gates

More Options for Your Tiny Racer

Hobbico's RISE brand of FPV drones and race accessories just added three new gates to their expanding lineup of indoor and mini/micro race gates. The RISE FPV Cube is a 4.3' x 4.3' constructed of green fabric and includes a carrying bag and eight stakes to keep it secured in windy conditions. The cube is great for freestyle or as a central point on a figure-8 course. The cube retails for $39.99.

Also new in the RISE lineup are a pair of FPV drone racing gates, sized at 70mm and 1300mm. The smaller gate has a width of 27.5" and a height of 2', while the larger gate has a width of 51" and a height of 5'. The 700mm gate retails for $17.99, and the larger 1300mm gate retails for $24.99. A combo is also available with one cube and two 1300 gates for $84.99.

CLICK HERE for the complete lineup of RISE FPV Racing Gates.

Jun 30, 2017, 06:01 AM
Team Armattan (Michel)
since the gate is green, how hard are these to see from goggles when flying in grass park?
Jul 19, 2017, 06:44 AM
Team Armattan (Michel)
I went a ahead I bought this gate, I was worried by the visibility of the gate because of the green color with a green grass background, but I was surprised that it was very visible. Here's video of my DVR to see what I see:

playing with new gate (3 min 47 sec)