This thread is privately moderated by rib man, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 19, 2017, 08:44 AM
Trader Rating: 3
For Sale

Clean Out

I have over the years accumulated too much stuff. The items listed are from personal usage, buy outs and trades. This is a great deal for what I am asking for it. Alot of the stuff is old but still works and some of the items are new old stock. The following are 13 radios, 10 receivers, flags with channel numbers, FRSKY DHT module (New), 4 FRSKY FF-1 Combo (New) Futaba battery charger, Hobbico accu cycle plus, Ram skylights for up to 94 inch wing span 18 bulbs, 4 Hobbico starters, glider launch (I think), 5 crystals, two free wings if you are interested. I hate to destroy the wings but I no longer have the fuselage for either and 2 field boxes. I know there will be some other stuff to go with this but I have not had the chance to go through it yet and this will be added at no additional charge. There is no way this can be shipped due to the weight and bulk of the items so local pu is the only option. This is a great opportunity for someone with time to sell it individually and make a good profit. If you are interested I use PayPal only.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2017, 05:52 PM
Trader Rating: 11
" This is a great deal for what I'm asking for it " ??? .................and that would be???
Jun 19, 2017, 06:23 PM
Trader Rating: 3

Clean Out

$150.00 for everything. Sorry I forgot to put the price.
Yesterday, 08:19 PM
Trader Rating: 33
if you change your mind I would like the FrSky DHT diy module